Chapter 67

Three weeks later
Downtown NYC
10pm

Tony & Kristina arrive at a newly opened nightclub. David & Angelina are watching Sophia for the night. Kristina is dressed in a long sleeve velvet v-neck dress with black heels. Her long dark wavy hair is parted to one side. Tony is dressed in a black shirt, grey slacks & matching grey suit coat. Both look exceptional. They step out of the Lyft & head inside. The nightclub is thumping with hits from the 80s, 90s, 2000s & some newer hits. "You can do it", by Ice Cube plays loudly over the speakers.

Kristina & Tony head upstairs to one of the VIP booth areas. Max, Lauren, Genevieve, Javier, Peter & Michelle are already there.
"Hey guys", Kristina says once they walk in.
"You made it", Genevieve shouts. They greet everyone & say happy birthday to Peter.
"Kris, I love this dress. Where'd you get it?", Lauren asks.
"Thanks. I got it at Macy's. On sale for $40."

"I need one", she chuckles.
"You guys look great", Max says.
"Thank you", Kristina replies. Max opens a bottle of Grey Goose & pours everyone a shot.
"Alright. Now that we're all here...let's toast to the birthday boy. Cheers to more decades of chaos", Max says. Everyone downs the shot. Genevieve snatches the glass from Kristina's hand.
"What the..."
"Uh-uh. Let's go. We're dancing."

Genevieve drags Kristina to the much crowded dancefloor. Lauren & Michelle rush over to them. "Oh", by Ciara & Ludacris plays. Tony watches Kristina shaking her hips & booty popping to the rhythm of the beat. Kristina & Genevieve lip sync as they dance together. Kristina looks over at Tony, who's watching her intently. She winks at him, sticking her tongue out between her teeth with a smirk on her face.

"Be my lover", by La Bouche begins playing. The four girls gather around each other & dance together. The girls dance, lip sync & giggle to one of the best 90s club anthems. When the next song comes on, the crowd on the dancefloor cheers as the intro plays.

"Yeah! Yeah, bass drop! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!Oh! Oh!, If you gotta 100 dollar bill put ya hands up, if you gotta 50 dollar bill put ya hands up, if you gotta 20 dollar bill put ya hands up, if you gotta 10 dollar bill put ya hands up! Single ladies, I can't hear y'all! Single ladies, make noise!"

The girls & the rest of the crowd throw their hands in the air going along to the beat & dance. Kristina looks over at Tony & lip syncs.

"I never knew there was a love like this before."

Tony winks at her & she winks back then continues dancing as the girls shout out the lyrics. A couple of minutes later, Kristina needs water & goes back to the VIP area.
"You good, Kris?", Max asks.
"Yeah. It's hot", she chuckles. She swipes a bottle of water & chugs it quickly.
"Having fun?", Peter asks.
"Yeah. Why aren't you dancing, birthday boy?"

"I will in a bit. It's been great watching you girls out there", he says.
"Yeah, I bet." She fans her face as she walks over to Tony, who's sitting at the end of the couch. Legs open wide holding a drink on his thigh. He sips the rest & sets the glass down before pulling her into his lap. Her back faces the dancefloor. 
"Hey gorgeous."
"Hi, baby." She drapes her right arm around his shoulders & kisses him.
"You gonna come dance with me anytime soon?"
"Of course. I just wanna relax for a bit."

His arm is wrapped around her waist.
"You looked so sexy out there", he says.
"Oh. Enjoyed that did you?"
"Always." He touches her face & kisses her while his other hand travels up the side of her thigh. Their kiss deepens as his tongue slides into her mouth.
"Hey. Hey. Get a room, you two", Javier jokes. Tony & Kristina pull away, staring intently into each other's eyes. Tony licks his lips then bites it. She smirks at Tony.