Foghorn leghorn #7

Requested by @Cherryloverpop18, thanks for requesting! Hope you like it.

"Uuugh, how much longer till we're there?!?" Complained Daffy for the millionth time that day

"Daffy, i told you, it's still gonna be a while till we get to the camp site" Answered Bugs who's patience was now thinning with his idiot friend.

"Well why do i have to lug all this stuff up the mountain? Isn't that what everyone else is here for?"

"Daffy, we all gotta do our bit here" You said with a smile as you put your hand on his shoulder. You and your friends were going on a camping trip in the mountains today and it soon became obvious to you that all Daffy wanted to do was complain.

"Oh great, now i got a stitch" He moaned.

"Daffy, if you don't want to help carry the tent, then fine! Me and (y/n) will do it"

You sighed as you helped Bugs to carry the tent up. With that and the cooking equipment you were already lifting, it wasn't an easy job.

"Does anyone, i say, anyone need a help with that?" A voice boomed. You looked up ahead of you to see a tall rooster standing there with a grin on his beak. You had never seen him before but you assumed him to be a friend of Bugs and Daffy.

"Yes, care to lift me up?" Daffy smiled and fluttered his eyelashes at the rooster but you and Bugs shot him a death glare that made him shut up.

"This little lady looks, i say she looks like she's carrying the weight of the world on her pretty little shoulders! Do you need, i say, do you need help with that, dear?" He asked softly.

"Well it isn't the world, it's just some camping gear, but sure? Why no-" You were interrupted by him mid speech. Whilst you thought he wanted to help with the tent, he picked you and all the equipment up and was now lifting you bridal style toward the camp! You were shocked at this and how strong he was but didn't complain as your feet were already aching from the walking.

"How come you never lift ME like that?" Daffy huffed and crossed his arms at his rabbit friend.

"Don't start!"

It was a beautiful and sunny day up in the green hills and you could now see the campsite where your friends were. The rooster let you down and gave you a smile.

"Well thank you very much for that sir" You grinned. "Not what i was expecting but you're certainly a big help"

"Foghorn Leghorn at your service, ma'am" He gave you a sort of salute. "And what might, i say what might your name be? Something pretty, i trust"

Your face turned pink but you quickly collected yourself and responded to the big hunk of a bird. "Its (y/n), i can't say I've ever had the pleasure of meeting you before"

"Well that's one pleasure you've been denied of for too long. Hopefully, i say hopefully we can get to know each other better" He said as he put his huge wing around your shoulder.

"I hope so too, and now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go help set up camp" You winked and left to go find your friends.

Later, you had soon settled in and you were having a blast with your friends. Bugs had set up the tent, Porky prepared food for the campfire, Speedy was playing his guitar as Lola sang campfire songs, Daffy was getting burned as he sat too close at the campfire, Elmer went off hunting, Yosemite built the campfire and Marvin was reading in a tent as he hated everything here and you and Foghorn were chattering away like nobodies business and eating marshmallows.

He was telling all about his life at home on the farmyard, his job there and his friends \enemies , such as Miss Prissy, Eggbert, and his endless feuds with Barnyard Dawg as you just sat there and listened to his his nonstop talking. You didn't mind though, he thought he was interesting...and funny....and cute.

"And that dog, i say, that dog eventually got one over on me at long last! Where'd all the marshmallows go?" He looked around in confusion.

"You ate them all" You giggled as you saw how many he could eat. "Another whole bag! And the rest is stuck to your face"

He looked taken aback for a moment before smiling and licking it all off of his beak. "Mmm, marshmallowy! But enough, i say, enough about me" He said after talking for about two hours straight. "Tell me about you" He drawled with a dreamy look in his eye.

"Well...there isn't really much to say about me" 

"Oh come on! There must, i say there must be something! Do you have a job? as a model I'd imagine?" He smirked, making you flush a bright red as you sat opposite him, holding his wings.

"No!" You giggled.

"But you're too, i say you're too beautiful!"

"I'm really not" You smiled and tucked a hair behind your ear.

"Oh come now, who, i say who told you a silly thing like that, huh?"

"Gee, i suppose you say that to all the girls you've charmed" You smiled at his dreamy face.

"Charmed?" You heard Bugs scoff. "Foghorn couldn't charm if his life depended on it" The rabbit laughed at you two in a friendly way.

"It's true!" The big rooster answered with a smile. "I just, i say, I'd just keep trailing off! But you're too lovely to get distracted from, (y/n). You're like, i say you're like the stars up in the sk...hey! Look! The stars, i say, the stars are up in the sky!" He laughed goofily and pointed up to the dark blanket of constellations as you both looked at it in awe.

"It's beautiful!" You gasped as you were quite literally starstruck.

"Just like you, dear" He said softly as you leaned over and snuggled into his shoulder as he put his arm around you and you both enjoyed this beautiful night out under the stars together.

This was the first Looney tunes one shot i did in a while so please tell me it's good.