Marvin the Martian #11

Requested by @c0tt0ncl0udzz, thanks for requesting! Hope you like it.

 "Mark my words, today WILL be the day I conquer earth!" Marvin boasted to himself as his spaceship landed on the green and blue planet he despised so much.

He parked his spaceship in a high street car park before setting off to accomplish what he had see out for.

 "In just a few hours, earth will be no more and my view of Venus will be there for me to adore! Oh, how lovely! I just rhymed!"

He then took one look around him " Wait, this isn't the presidents house, this is the car park for a mall! Oh drat! I'm hungry anyway, I might as well get something to eat before conquering earth "

He entered the place and looked around for somewhere he could obtain exquisite consumables.

"Earth doesn't really have much to offer on terms of food. Give me the food on mars all day long!"

His search was over as he finally found a small coffee shop. " Ah, this looks more decent that those grease buckets those lazy earthlings pass off as 'fast food'"

He got some doughnuts and a black coffee before leaving to eat it. "This should put an end to my stomachs suffering" he said before going to sit down and eat.

That was when someone crashed into him and made him spill it all. He was now more annoyed than ever. "Oh! You have made me VERY angry!" He waved his finger about as expressed his annoyance.

 "I-i'm really sorry, how about I buy you a new one to make up for it?" You apologised frantically and were in so much of a panic that you never noticed he wasn't human.

He wanted to destroy you, but after seeing your genuine remorse and kindness, he calmed down. "S-sure, doughnuts and a black coffee"

You purchased them for him to make up for it. 

" Thank you so much, kind stranger" his eyes twinkled when he looked up and said this.

" It was no problem " you responded before walking off to enjoy your shopping trip.

"My, what a remarkable creature" he sighed as he watched you walk off. "So kind and intelligent and so beautiful! Maybe earth isn't so bad after all"

He decided to do a little investigating on you before returning to his saucer.

To be continued.