Bugs bunny #10

Requested by @maiya_tune_fan, thanks for requesting! Hope you like it.

 "uh, not again" you groaned as you realised you just did it again. You worked at an office, typing in numbers into a computer all day and you'd just deleted it all for the third time today.

Sure, that was maybe what you'd call incompetent, but the reason you weren't fired was because the boss of the company, Bugs bunny, was your boyfriend.

 "Hey, (y/n)" you could hear him calling you so you turned around and got up to greet him.

"This is the new girl I'm hiring, her name is Marie, show her around the place will ya?"

You looked to see a pretty young woman with him who didn't seen that much interested in doing anything, but you ignored that.

"Sure! Come on Marie, I'll show you the ropes"

"Whatever" she smiled lazily.

"So basically you just sit here and type numbers into this computer here all day, it takes a bit of getting used to" you said warmly.

 "Sounds boring" she yawned. "But that Mr Bunny is a dreamboat" 

"What?" your eyes widened in horror.

" What? Don't agree? "

"well, yes, but uh, Mr Bunny and i, Bugs, well, we're dating "

"You are? Oh, I see, I guess I'll have to steer clear of him then, won't i?" She said in an irritating tone with a flirty wink as you walked away furiously.

that whole day you tried to make sure she stayed away from Bugs, you tried to ignore her but you couldn't help but worry. Even the most faithful, like Bugs, might become subject to an evil sirens charms.

At the end of the day, Bugs went to ask Marie how she got on at her new job, if she was enjoying it and how he could improve her working experience and such. You went with him and held onto him as you both went to talk to the new employee.

 "So Marie, how are you getting on?" He asked politely.

"Uh, I hate work, typing in numbers is boring, but at least I have some eye candy" she smirked.

He blushed but carried on anyway. "Oh, and who is that?"

" My hunk of a boss"

"Well thank you, but excuse me, don't you think those compliments are a little inappropriate? "

"Not really, maybe he wants to go out tonight with me?"

" Sorry but I'm taken" he smiled as he petted your hair.

"Hmm, well I did have quite a reputation for breaking up things. How about it?"

" sorry Marie, but (y/n) here is the only woman for me and I'm taking the little lady out tonight. If you want this job then you'd better tone down that attitude"

"Yes sir" she sighed as she left for home and you Bugs went your separate ways.

"Thanks for sticking up for me Bugs"

 "you're my girlfriend, I have to " he said with a laugh before leaning in and kissing you.