Taz #2

Requested by @c0tt0ncl0udzz, thanks for requesting! hope you like it. 

It was the weekend so you went to the park. It was very quiet and peaceful and so you sat on your favourite bench and pulled out a book to read. You pulled your scarf closer over your mouth because it was a crisp Autumn (fall) day. Perfect for reading.

As you were busy with your book, you didn't realise you were being watched. There was someone there in the bushes studying your every move.

You didn't realise this though. He had been watching for a few months now. He didn't know what this was, but he was in love with you. There was something about your meek and quiet nature that a creature such as himself found fascinating, a sort of opposites attract thing.

His heart melted when you smiled at a funny chapter. He didn't want to approach you in case of scaring you so he just watched you all that time, but today he wanted to confess.

He softly tiptoed over to where you were and tapped your shoulder.

You jumped. You didn't realise someone else was there. "Huh?" You turned around, not knowing what to expect. Whatever you expected, you did not expect that.

What you saw before you was a medium sized creature with brown fur. A large and bashful smile on his face too which you didn't notice at first.

 "AAGH!" You shrieked loudly and threw your book in the air. You didn't know what he was and you were scared for your life now.

He panicked. He knew this was a bad idea. He put his paws on your shoulders at an attempt to calm you down and watched can fetched your book for you.

your heart was racing from the fear but slowed down a little when you saw he didn't mean any harm.

"Oh, h-hi" you said politely.

 "Hello!" He replied in a strange voice. Maybe you had misjudged him.

"W-what exactly are you?'

"Taz!" He said goofily.

That's when you realised he was a Tasmanian devil.

You had never been in a situation like this and didn't know what do when he say down beside you.

"What's that?" He asked as he picked up your phone.

"Oh, that's my phone. Please don't touch it, you might..."

He played with everything on it for a moment before finally finding your music app and accidentally switching a song on.

You could see he obviously found the song soothing.

"You like the song, huh?"

" Mmhhm" he sighed.

"Me too. It's one of my favourites" you were gradually becoming less scared of him now.

"hey, listen to this one" you said with a smile as you put on another song for him.

"Ooh, that's good!" He sighed as he started to relax to the sounds of the sweet melody.

"You're not out here to harm me, are you?" You asked as you patted his head.

"NO!" He cried, shocked that you could ever think such a thing.

"Thanks"

" Taz like you! " he said.

"Thank you! Oh, I'm (y/n)" you introduced yourself to the strange beast.

"(y/n)" he said in a whisper as he gazed at you. That was when you realised just how much he liked you.

"Wait a minute, are you in love with me and that's why you're not harming me?"

" uh huh"

"Well lucky for you I'm coming back here tomorrow, same time" you said as you got up and gave him a wink, making his little heart melt.