Bugs bunny #9

You sighed as you put down your drink after you took a sip of it. The music was slow, the people were boring, why did you come to the disco tonight? You sat down at a table and rested your face on your hand and looked down. Nothing much to see.

You were thinking of just finishing your drink and leaving, but that was when HE came in.

The door slammed open as the mysterious stranger strolled in as though he owned the place, and everyone looked as if they believed that.

You rubbed your eyes and pinched yourself as you stared at him in disbelief.

The whole place lit up when he came in, even the music was better. You left your drink and ran down to get a closer look at him. Darn, he could move. Those dance moves.

He was a handsome and confident looking young rabbit in a white suit. He was tall and extremely attractive. No one could compare with his dancing. He really gave the place some life.

He was dancing on his own in the middle of the floor first as everyone cheered and clapped for him, but no one would join him.

You had to admit, you were nervous, but he had an aura of mystery about him that gave you the feeling you may never see him again, so you plucked up every but if courage you had in you and started dancing with him.

Sure, your moves had nothing on his, but he seemed impressed. When he looked at you you felt as if you could melt inside. 

You two both danced together all night and really got everyone else going too. A few hours later, everyone was leaving. You could see him slip off into the crowd and did all you could to follow him. You eventually caught up to him outside.

 "H-hey, I uh, I really liked your dance moves" you said nervously.

He gave you a charming smile. "Thanks, I liked yours too" he spoke with a Brooklyn accent.

 "I'm (y/n), and you?"

 " Bunny, Bugs Bunny"

 "I got his name!!" You thought , excitedly. 

 "I'll be here same time tomorrow, will you?" He raised an eyebrow when he said this.

 "I will!"

 " Great, then it's a date" he winked, making your heart throb before going off into the night.