Yosemite Sam #1

Requested by @kirin8013 thanks for requesting! Hope you enjoy it!

Bugs was having a huge party at his place. You didn't know him that well but you were a friend of Lola so he invited you.

Everything was great! The food, the atmosphere, the music, it was a good party and everyone was there, you could see Bugs, Lola, Daffy, Speedy Gonzales, granny and so many more, but...who was that?

Sitting away in a corner was a man all by himself who didn't look like he was having a very good time. You thought he was maybe shy, so you decided to approach and make him feel welcome.

"Hey! Great party, don't you think?" You tried to start a conversation .

 "Hmmph, that's one way of saying it" he crossed his arms. He was shorter than you and had a red moustache and a cowboy hat on.

"My names (y/n), is there something wrong?" You ask concerned.

"It's not the party, it's the guy throwing the party"

"Bugs? I didn't think he was too bad, he seems a nice guy to throw a party like this" you sounded puzzled.

"Heh, well I know him better than that! Boy, he makes me want to blow a fuse!" You could see his face heating up and you started regretting talking to him.

 "Well how about we spend the party together? I mean, why don't you eat all his food so there's none left for him?" You batted your eyelids.

 His eye's lit up and he smiled. "I would like that. I'm Sam. Yosemite Sam"

 " Well it's a pleasure to meet you. Come on, where's that cake? "

You got to know him at the party. Behind his hot tempered and cocky front, there was a sweet man on the inside only you seemed to find out about.

After the party, he wanted to walk you home to your house. You stopped at the door. "Well, its been a nice night"

 "I agree, i...enjoyed myself" he smiled. You smiled and then you kissed. "Want to do that again? But like a proper date?" He asked.

 " I would love to! Call me! " you say before going back to your house to dream about him.