Marvin the Martian #10

Requested by @potato_chip_flake, thanks for requesting! Hope you like it.

 "Are you really sure about this movie?" Asked your boyfriend, Marvin.

"Yes, why not ?"

You were both headed to see the new sci-fi movie that was out in cinemas. You had been dying to see it but Marvin wasn't so sure, but tagged along because you wanted to go.

"Aren't you excited?" You squealed as you dragged him by the hand through the doors.

 "I'm experiencing a euphoria of sorts" he choked.

"Great!" You replied, not knowing what he meant, you just thought he was being cute.

You made your way to the counter to order food and something for you two to drink. As you ordered, he stood there twiddling his thumbs and nervously looking back and forth. He wondered whether he could make a quick excuse to get away.

"And a large bucket of popcorn, please" You said pleasantly as you collected and paid for all your purchases and went to find Marvin.

"Marvin! Come on! We're gonna miss the first few minutes!"

" O-oh, we wouldn't w-want that, would we? " 

"No! Come on!" You replied eagerly as you both entered where the movie was showing and went to find your seats.

"Look at the great view we get of the screen from these seats, Marvin!" You whispered.

" Oh, just perfect" he replied.

the movie seemed alright first, he sat there close to you, stuffing himself with popcorn to forget about it but he was sure he could handle it. As the film progressed, he felt more and more confident.

"I'm really enjoying the movie, are you?" You whispered to him.

" I have to say, it's not so bad actually, you know, I actually didn't want to see the picture at first! "

"What? Why not?" 

" Truth be told, I was scared

"Aww, Marvin! There's no need to be..."

That was when it happened. The movie, which seemed relatively normal first, had just reached a really creepy climax and he was obviously disturbed by it.

"Aaaagh!" He yelled in terror and threw himself on you.

you blushed and looked side to side to make sure no one was watching this embarrassing moment for you two.

 "Marvin!"

 " I'm terribly sorry, but can I just cling to you a little longer? "

 "Fine" you sighed. You had to admit, it was pretty cute. You stroked him a bit to try and make him feel better.

The movie ended and he was still scared. He still hung on to you as you left the cinema and everyone was taking notice.

"Marvin, you can't keep holding onto me! I have to drive!"

" Please? The movie was so strangely disturbing "

"It's just a movie"

"But (y/n)! Look at me! I'm a martian! I don't look anything like those depictions of aliens in that film"

"Yes, but that's just someones idea, not necessarily true"

" Alright"

But it was no use. He still couldn't really let go of you when you were driving, even an hour after the movie had ended.

"Well Marvin, here we are, at your place. Are you sure you'll be alright?"

" Oh n-n-no, don't worry about me! I'll be fine! " he lied.

You sighed. "Well, alright then"

"But one last thing"

"What is it?"

 "can you PLEASE walk me to the front door? " 

You didn't really want to but you couldn't refuse those eyes.

"Sure. Come on"

"Oh,thank you!"

You rolled your eyes. He was a strange guy, but very cute.