Gossamer #1 (2/2)

Requested by, @Demonfirebreath666, thanks for requesting! Hope you like it.

You and Gossamer had a great day that day. You were both so happy that you'd confessed your crush and that you were coming with him for dinner.

You played ball with him in the park, told jokes, ate ice cream, played tag and just had an amazing day together. He was such a sweet and polite young boy and that's why you liked him. No one could see that past his monster exterior he was a sweet boy.

 "Oh my gosh, really?" You laughed as you both walked home and you bounced a ball.

 "Yeah" he replied, also laughing.

 "Wow, Gossamer, I'm really nervous about meeting your mom" you confessed to him.

"It's fine, you'll like her, you'll see" he said with such a sincere and innocent smile that you had no choice but to believe him.

"Ok" 

It was quite a walk home from the park but you finally made it to his neighbourhood. It was quite nice but all the houses were different for some reason.

 "Here we are!" He said proudly.

 " Cool. Which house do you live in? " you asked.

 "That one over there" he pointed to a large, old and run down looking house. It was sorta creepy looking.

You gulped and you felt a weird feeling in the pit of your stomach.

 "Come on!" The red monster said as he dragged you by the hand. You weren't so sure about this now.

As he knocked on the door, you were thinking of making a quick to excuse to leave.

 "Gossamer!" Too late. 

 You looked up to see who it was. O.M.G. He didn't tell you how mom was a witch! Your heart sank.

 "Gossamer! Back so soon? And who's your friend?" She asked.

 " this is (y/n), the one I was telling you about, mom"

He talks about you? "Well come right in! Make yourself at home!" She said warmly as you entered the house.

You felt a tad scared as you looked round the place. It was weird, downright terrifying even.

"It's ok, (y/n)" said Gossamer .

That calmed you down. 

"Take a seat, (y/n), I made dinner" she said. You were starting to adjust now.

She pulled out a wand and said a few words before three plates appeared on the table, filled with food.

You took a few awkward bites of the food before realising it was delicious as all your embarrassment went out the window as you tucked in.

"Ooh, someone's hungry!" The witch said. "So, (y/n), how long have you known Gossamer?"

" Since forever! He's my oldest friend" you replied as a smile appeared on your face.

"She's my new friend, mom" said Gossamer.

"Aww, you two are so cute together!" She said with a sweet smile.

You both blushed fifty shades of red when she said this and looked at each other. It was a great meal in all and you came to find out she was really friendly. Of course you enjoyed talking to Gossamer, but as the meal went on, you were no longer scared.

 "Thanks so much for dinner!" You said cheerfully and gratefully as you were leaving. 

 "Would you like me to drop you off back home?" She offered.

"Oh no, I'm fine"

"Really, it's no problem"

" Please, (y/n) " said Gossamer with eyes you couldn't refuse.

"Well, alright" you smiled as you looked around, expecting a broomstick.

"You expecting a broomstick?" She asked. " well you're not gonna find one. I drive a mini van " she replied as she opened it up with the keys and let you two in. It looked like a normal mini van from the outside, but let's just say riding in it was...an experience.