Daffy duck #6

Requested by @Justametalfan0w0, thanks for requesting! Hope you like it.

Today was Valentine's day. You were preparing a special Valentine's meal for your boyfriend, Daffy, and yourself and called to tell him this but he'd clean forgotten what day it was and was now frantically searching the mall for a gift.

 "Hmm" he pondered as he looked around a store. "What WOULD (y/n) like? I'm looking and looking and nothings coming to me. Wait...think of her hobbies and interests, then it'll come to me...oh, wait, I've never actually noticed any of her hobbies or interests. Huh" 

 He looked round a few shops before getting an idea. He gasped as he saw it. "That's it! I know what to get her! This chainsaw!" he said as he took it up proudly to the counter.

 "One chainsaw please. Oh boy, (y/n) is gonna be so glad to get this for Valentine's day"

 "A chainsaw as a Valentine's gift for your girlfriend, huh? Boy, I can really imagine that that would just make her day" the guy behind the counter said sarcastically.

 "Why? What's wrong with it?" Protested Daffy.

 "Oh, nothing"

 "Hmm" Daffy thought. "Maybe this ISN'T the best gift for her. Maybe something more feminine. Alright buddy, never mind" he sighed as he put the chainsaw back.

He headed to the perfume department and tried a few. "Yeesh, that is disgusting. How can anyone go about smelling like that?" He said as he marched out of the shop.

Later, he called at your door and you ran to answer it.He was holding something behind his back.

 "Daffy?" You said as you opened the door. " What's that behind your back? "

 He pulled out a huge bouquet of flowers and a huge bow of chocolates. "I didn't know what to get you so I just got you the classics" he smiled.

" Aww, that's just perfect! Thank you! " you smiled as you took his gifts and kissed him.

" Now where's that dinner you made? " he said as he made his way into your house.

You rolled your eyes but smiled as you looked again at his gifts and realised he was a sweet guy inside.