Wile E Coyote #15

Requested by @ASmileWith2Dimples, thanks for requesting! Hope you like it

Wile E's pov: That's it. I can't do this. I put down my electric drill and took off my goggles and started to think. How on earth am I supposed to work when there's something on my mind, bothering me like this all the time and I can't even think what it is? Think now. Is it Christmas soon? Can't be, look at the weather outside. Is it someone's birthday? No, not that. WHAT is it? After pondering on the matter for a moment, my face turned pale in realisation. Date night! It's times like these when even a genius, such as i, panic. How will I make it up to (y/n)? She's probably at the restaurant, waiting for me right now.

I put everything down and rushed to get ready. I had to wash and iron everything as quickly as I could. Good thing I invented something to do that for me quickly. I got dressed and hurried out. My first destination was the acme store. I looked around and took the biggest box of chocolates on the shelf. I was actually struggling to lift it. I then found a huge bouquet of flowers which I added to my trolley. Yeesh, not cheap but you can't put a price on one's life, can you? 

As I rushed off, I caught sight of that miserable road runner. He looked as though he wanted  a good chase, but I had to decline. He looked confused, but that was understandable.

I finally made it to her door and I gulped loudly as I wondered what the consequences would be. I knocked on her door and patiently awaited my fate.

 "Hello? " she said. She looked like she wasn't expected anyone and was rather confused to see me here.

 "(y/n), I'm sincerely sorry for what happened and I really want to make it up to you the best I can" I said smoothly and smiled weakly.

 "For what?" She was completely puzzled. "And why are you dressed like that? And what's this?" She asked, taking my gifts in her hands.

 "(y/n), I missed our date and I'm truly sorry. Please, let's still go out. Please?"

 " Date? Date?!? That's not till tomorrow night! " she smiled. I could've kicked myself.

 "What?" I cried and dropped her flowers in dismay.

"You're a day early" she laughed. "But that's seriously so sweet, thank you!"

" But, but, but... " before I got a chance to explain, she threw her arms around me and cut me short with kisses. She then stopped and looked into my eyes with a very attractive look on her face, her arms still around me.

"I knew I made the right choice when I agreed to date you"

I smirked. " And I haven't let you down, have i? "

"No, not so far. Just don't let me down tomorrow night, ok?"

I laughed. "I won't"