CHAPTER 34 - THE APARTMENT

(A/N: This will be some spicy smut so if you are uncomfortable please skip this chapter :) You will not miss any plot points.)

Fumbling with the keys to his apartment, his movements were hurried and messy. The second we were inside the door his hands were encircling me, moving along my body like it was second nature. Our lips met, sloppy and hungry for one another. He lifted my body up and I wrapped my legs around his waist for support as he walked us over to the counter, still kissing me endlessly.

He set me down on the countertop and took a moment to look me up and down. His eyes were dark and narrowed, overcome with lust. "Where are my manners?" Jungkook hummed. "I have to give you a tour of the apartment...show you all of the places I intend to have you."

I fluttered my eyelashes, taken aback by his bold comment. But damn was it hot. He motioned for me to wrap my legs around him once more, and I obliged without complaint. Yes please.

"This is the kitchen table...the living room couch...the shower..." he listed off in low tone as he carried me with little effort to various rooms in the apartment. "My bedroom," he whispered, leaning right in against my ear so his lips barely grazed me. The sensation of his breath on my skin sent shivers down my spine.

I was placed gently on the edge of his bed. Jungkook placed his hands on the sides of my body and leaned in close, hovering over me. The sweet scent of his cologne was intoxicating at this distance. I was getting swept up in his allure. "Did I tell you yet how amazing you look in that dress?" he questioned, running his fingers up and down the material.

I stared up at him, finding it impossible to force any words from my mouth. I nodded in response. "Uh... hmm," I managed to utter out.

"I'm sure you look even more amazing without it," he purred. He looked up at me now, with a serious expression. "You're really adorable when you're shy like this...but I need you to tell me if you want this too, first."

"I do," I responded without hesitation. Too fast- I probably sounded desperate, but damn it, I was. I needed him desperately.

Jungkook smirked and chuckled under his breath at my needy expression. He raised from his position leaned over me and took my hand, pulling me to my feet. Tugging at my dress, he lifted it over my head with ease, leaving me in just my undergarments. I started to pull off his suit jacket and unbutton his shirt as he made quick work of his belt. My hands made their way down to his pants, removing them until he was down to his boxers.

It was my first time seeing him so...exposed. I knew he had a nice body, but this was just unfair. I suddenly felt self-conscious under his gaze. As if noting my thoughts, Jungkook spoke up, "you're perfect, Y/N." And the way he was looking at me now, I did feel perfect- at least in his eyes.

He pushed me back against the bed, my back now hitting the silky sheets. Toying with the lacey, black fabric, he planted kisses down my neck and shoulders, before unclasping my bra and throwing it to the side. Goosebumps formed on my skin as the cold air hit my bare chest. I tried to steady my breathing as his kisses went lower and lower until he reached my panties and slid them off effortlessly. I thumbed the fabric of his boxers, helping him remove them.

We were now fully uncovered to one another. It felt vulnerable, but with him it felt safe. Jungkook hovered over me, fingers tracing circles along my thighs as they slowly traveled up. His fingers danced along my most sensitive area, causing my breath to hitch in my throat. The sudden sensation almost caused a moan to escape my lips, but I bit down with my teeth to hold it in.

Jungkook looked into my eyes, licking his lips. "It's okay, baby- sing for me."

As if not wanting to give me any hope of holding back, he inserted his fingers, pumping in and out. My body was on fire at this point, and I couldn't control myself. "Mm, Jungkook..." I moaned out his name.

He, too, was now breathing raggedly, growing needy on top of me. He kissed my neck, biting and sucking the skin as his fingers continued to work me. I could feel a tingling sensation encompassing my body as a knot grew in my stomach. I curled my toes as I had to forcibly hold my legs down to stop them from shaking. I was close- and just from his hands.

"J-jungkook...ah," I breathed out, sloppily. I dug my nails into his shoulders and circled my legs around his hips. I didn't want to reach my high yet- not without him. "Please, I want all of you..."

He removed his fingers now, licking up the wetness with his tongue, and lined himself up at my entrance, following my command. I gritted my teeth as I felt him slide in, adjusting to his length. He groaned as he felt my walls encircle him.

My hands shot up to his head, tugging at his dark locks as he bucked his hips back and forth. His chest was heaving, tiny beads of sweat dripping down his abs. His rhythm started slow and gentle, but quickly increased in pace. I could feel him growing hungrier, unable to resist.

"Y/N..." he moaned loudly, gripping my hips for support. He was moving roughly now, approaching his climax. I too, was barely holding it in. Tiny gasps and moans were escaping my quivering lips.

With one final thrust we both hit our ecstasy, crying out with pleasure in tandem. He pulled out and plopped down on the bed next to me, giggling as he steadied his breaths and tried to calm his racing heart. The sheets were thrown all over the bed, and wet with sweat from our movements. We both looked a hot mess, with ruffled haired and flushed cheeks.

Jungkook turned on his side to face me, staring at me with loving eyes. "You're my everything, Y/N."

I brought my hand up to his cheek and kissed him tenderly on the lips. "You're my everything, Jungkook," I replied in a hushed tone.

"Let's get cleaned up," he smiled sweetly, lifting himself from the bed. He offered me a hand up, which I needed more than I thought I did. My legs were so wobbly, I could barely steady myself.

He watched me struggling and chuckled. "Damn, was that me?"

I slapped his shoulder and rolled my eyes. "Yeah, that was you."

"All jokes aside, I didn't hurt you, right?" he pouted. Amazing how he could transform from a literal sex God to such a sweet, precious guy in the next minute. He was like a damn shapeshifter. "I can carry you, if you want?"

"I'm okay, really," I chuckled. I walked ahead to the bathroom on my own to prove that I was fine, giving him a dramatic curtsy as I reached the shower doors. "See?"

He raised an eyebrow at me curiously. "In that case...I can show you some more things in the shower."

My cheeks reddened. His words still had that effect on me, even after what we'd just done. I didn't think I would ever get use to his brazen advances. I'd thought that I was a match for him, at one point...but clearly, that was not the case. He was in a whole other league. Even so, I wanted to play.

"Show me, then," I grinned.