XXIV ( Slightly M )

Did you noticed something unusual/weird in the last chapters ?

Warning :

* Mention of mental illness
* Verbal-Sexual harassment

X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X

".....then I flunged her aside . Isn't that impressive , Appa ? "

Jeongguk can already tell that there's been hell lot of improvement in the last 24 hours .

" Appa ? Can't we go and live in Papa's world ? I don't know what living world is but I don't like that world where Papa isn't present with us "

No . He ain't going to think about that particular statement and that too spoken by a child who doesn't even  properly know the definition of death .

" Students , you must know that it is normal for Schizophrenic patients to talk about death and methods to approach that....Turn onto page no. 13...."

Jeongguk shook his head vigorously in a desperate attempt to shake off the memories of the unwanted lessons he had to go through in the medical school . He turned his face to look at her daughter still talking about what happened in her school before the winter vacation started .

A small smile bloomed on Jeongguk's face as he suddenly bent down a bit to place a small peck against Taegguk's forehead who screamed a loud "Apppppppppppaaaaaaa!!!!" with embarassment lacing her tone as the onlookers cooed at the cute father-daughter bonding in the front of the hotel .

Jeongguk stood up straight , tightening the hold on the trolley bag " Let's go , Bubble " He said , followed by a cheerful "yesssss!!!!" from his daughter .

The doctor picked up his pace by a bit , targeting the receiption as his next stop .

" Welcome to hotel Eyun , Sir ! What can I do for you today ? " The woman at the front greeted Jeongguk with a bright smile , keeping down the satellite phone down from her hands .

" I believe that I booked a sea-side facing room in your prestigious motel a few days ago " Jeongguk mumbled , because it was Yoongi who booked the room for him . " It was booked under the name Jeon Jeongguk ? " He isn't even aware if Yoongi booked it under his own name or Jeongguk's ." For 4 days ? "

The woman scrutinized him with hard eyes " Will you mind waiting for a few seconds , Sir ? I'll check the register if there was an advance booking or not " Jeongguk is sure that if she didn't find any , he'll get kicked out in no time .

" Ah yes ! " She said upon opening the register placed beside a red coloured telephone . She traced her pointer fingers on the top of the first page , as she adjusted her spectacles . " Room for two , right ? Jeon Jeongguk...... and Jeon Taegguk ? " She asked , looking up at the man who nodded .

" Yes . I'm Jeon Jeongguk " The doctor introduced himself , taking out his driving license as a sign of his identity from his shirt's front pocket and then he placed it on the table infront of him ." And Jeon Taegguk is my daughter " He said and Taegguk immidiately handed her school diary to him . Jeongguk placed that down beside his driving license .

The woman picked up both the objects , letting her eyes roam once before she placed them back on the table . " Thank you for the cooperation ! " She thanked him , turning back once to retrieve a key from the desk behind her and kept it down on the table . " Room no. 113 , 9th floor " Jeongguk nodded , picking up the key from the desk .

" Hope you have a nice stay , Sir ! "

X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X

It's just the first day and Jeongguk is already loving this trip . He has successfully forgotten all about Taehyung , his own family , pressures at his job place , loan sharks , Taegguk's so-called mental illness.....Jeongguk has forgotten everything . He doesn't give a fuck about what happened in the past and he'll not let it ruin his vacation too . It's not like he can ignore them completely , although he very much likes the idea of that , but yeah , he'll deat it with when the vacation's going to be over .

It's just him and his daughter enjoying every bits of the trip now and Jeongguk is already planning to keep the wonderful memories of this journey in his mind for the longest time possible .

For the rest of the day , Taegguk and him did a bit of scuba diving ( Taegguk was screaming her lungs out ,it was only Jeongguk who was enjoying it fully ) , tried different flavours of ice cream ( Nevermind but Jeongguk's wallet is screaming broke in all the asian languages ) , ate at a cheap road side restuarant ( Jeongguk is adjusted to it but Taegguk pouted because Taehyung always used to take her to 5 star one's just because he thought that road-side one's are extremely unhygienic ) , Jeongguk and Taegguk built a huge sand castle on the beach ( even though a tiny crab made the doctor all black and blue )  , Jeongguk taught Taegguk swimming a bit with his upper body completely naked and he knew that the girls at the back were enjoying the view a bit too much but who cares ? Jeon Jeongguk loves attention bruh !

Jeongguk is honestly looking forward to the next day as he exited his room's bathroom , Taegguk snoring away on their bed from being knocked out from exhaustion .

Today was a wonderful day to say the least !

Well , not completely.....

" Hey baby boy , can I have your number ? "

An old man with a wife and three kids approached him earlier this evening when Jeongguk and Taegguk were dining in the motel's restuarant . He wasn't a pleasant company at all and Jeongguk should've took notice of his creepy aura when he saw how the man ditched his family and joined in him and Taegguk without permission or any care about their privacy .

He saw Jeongguk sitting alone with a child only being in his presence and immidiately came to the conclusion that the doctor is single .

" Here's my number boy toy....will like to see you tonight writhing under me like a helpless bitch in heat "

Jeongguk couldn't even do anything when the man threw a piece of paper at him and walked away . He just couldn't because the man was giving off negative vibes and he can imagine that if he refused on the spot , the man could've harmed his little baby girl....

" Room service ! " Jeongguk got starled when he heard the knocks on his front door .

What are they doing at his door step at 10 pm ?

Jeongguk rubs the towel over his wet hair a few times before he threw it away , quckly walking off towards the door . He turned the knob and pulled the door open , revealing a short woman in mini skirts and high heels , an embarassed look on her place as she bowed " extremely sorry for disturbing you at this time , Sir ! " She apologized " Guest from room no. 103 just asked us to deliver this to you . He said it's urgent "  She said , motioning towards the two boxes sitting on the trolly behind her .

Jeongguk brought his hands up to rub his temples as he groaned a bit . It's definitely that old man .

I've to deal with him myself....I can't let an old wrinkled dick destroy my vacation .

" Who is it from ? " Jeongguk asked even though he knows who's the sender but he just wants to entertain himself a bit by knowing the name " I mean , the name of the one who sent this to me "

The woman nodded , taking out a small notebook from her skirt pocket as she opened it , humming at the first page .

" This is from Mr. Kim Taehyung , Sir . "