XX

We're close to the end ( atleast that's what my current plot-planning states hehe )

And one more important thing , please pay close attention to the behaviour of every character and the tags in the 'introduction' chapter😁

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

" Please sit down , Mr. Jeon " The more seasoned man chriped out , p iiointing towards the unfilled seat for Jeongguk to plunk down " And who could you be , princess ? " He asked in a cordial tone however Taegguk didn't respond to him , rather centered onto fixing her hold around Jeongguk's shirt as she concealed her body behind her father's enormous frame .

" Sorry " Jeongguk made some noise for sake of his girl , offering a little grin to the man infront of him " She's a bit modest with regards to meeting outsiders " He conceded , delicately eliminating Taegguk's stranglehold from his shirt " Come on darling , what did I educate you concerning welcoming individuals ? "

Taegguk gazed upward , her hands currently playing with the trim of her dad's shirt " You asked me to answer individuals while they're asking me something "

Jeongguk gestured " Exactly bubba , presently you understand what to do . Don't you ? " Taegguk didn't answered to him , rather turning her head towards the front to meet the eyes of the anticipating stranger on the opposite side of the table ." I am Jeon Taegguk " She begun , getting a reassuring pat on her shoulder from her father and a benevolent grin from the other man in the room .

" That's a pleasant name you have , Sweetheart " The outsider praised , procuring a modest grin from the young lady ." Thank you...." She murmured and afterward turned her head marginally to see her dad " My Papa named me "

How might Jeongguk fail to remember that ? Taehyung and him were very nearly punching each other when the midwife requested their infant's name .

" Jeon...." The nurse's eyebrows got wrinkled , as she took a gander at Taehyung practically in a ludicrous way , her restricted eyes plainly communicating her disturbance "Imsin.....? "

Jeongguk peered down at the senior , his hands established on his hips in a bossy mamner " Tell me you're simply joking Hyung , YOU JUST CAN'T NAME OUR CHILD IMSIN ! " He yelled at his significant other, who just took a gander at him with a 'give me bitch' demeanor glowing on his face .

" I am the person who carried her for a considerable length of time in my stomach " He said " I'm the person who got his stomach cut open " He brought up jokingly " This much consequently gives me the option to name my little girl anyway I WANT "

" Hyungie " Jeongguk inclined onto the bed , his voice diminished to murmurs at this point . He knows Taehyung sufficient to realize that the more seasoned man won't hold back to cause a scene infront of the medical caretakers , and the entire clinic assuming it comes to it .

" Hyung , what might be said about a proper-" Jeongguk realized he wrecked it all when he saw Taehyung's eyes extend somewhat when the more youthful expressed the word 'proper'

" DO YOU THINK IMSIN ISN'T A PROPER NAME ?! " Jeongguk murmured , he realize that he'll not acquire anything from avoiding the real issue " Sorry hyung , however I disdain the name . I ain't naming my little girl 'Imsin' . It's either another name or you'll see my corpse . Pick one " The more youthful murmured out " Wisely"

Outrage streaked in the other's eyes and Jeongguk shuddered . Well , Taehyung can get a bit toxic on the off chance that he doesn't get what he wants....

" Alright " The more established gritted out and Jeongguk can as of now envision every one of the containers he will break once he gets released .

Are they truly going to battle about their little girl's name , presently ?

" Taegguk " Taehyung unexpectedly proclaimed , turning his body towards the medical caretaker " Jeon Taegguk . That is her name " He said , a little grin sprouting on his maroon lips .

The medical caretaker gestured , marginally feeling better for the guiltless infant . Atleast , she will not get tormented in class due to her father's weird whims .

" Jeon Taegguk . Decent decision , Mr. Kim "

Tragically , Jeongguk realize that the grin is only the sign of the forthcoming tropical storm .

What's more, Taehyung demonstrated him right . Once more .

" Papa ? " The other man in the room took a gander at Jeongguk , grinning at him somewhat " You must've concluded it out with your companion "

Jeongguk got shocked at the unexpected expressions of the specialist , his little daze destroyed into pieces when the inquiry at last sinked in . What did he chose out with his companion ?

He's discussing Taegguk's naming , numbskull . Likewise , he believes you're the 'Papa' in here .

" Oh no ! " Jeongguk shouted " I didn't name her " I wish I did " Also , I'm her appa , not Papa " I wish I had both the positions

" Her Papa.....? " Jeongguk gestured " My late spouse " He expressed with much trouble , putting more pressure on the word 'Late'

Taegguk grinned brilliantly at the specialist " My Papa generally arrives late from work " She grumbled , and deciding by the her selection of words , the therapist immidiately got what's up .

Jeongguk's meaning of 'late' is vastly different than the one of his daughter.

" I'm upset for your loss...." The outsider expressed , to which Jeongguk offered him a miserable grin yet Taegguk just shook his head at him.

" There's notging to be heartbroken , Good Sir ! " She shouted with all in all too much excitement " My Papa is in every case extremely occupied ! " She let the other man in the room in on more about her dad " He.....He's an inter...."

It's no big surprise that she generally found the name of her Papa's occupation quite tacky ." He's an Inter-diner ! "

The specialist took a gander at the little kid , overlays obviously present on his brow " Inter-diner ? You mean he works at the Inter burger joint ? "

Jeongguk delivered a very snicker , starling the other two , as he inclined in to put a loving kiss on his little girl's head . He then, at that point, returned to his previous position , offering a thoughtful grin to the next specialist " My better half was-" He nearly lost the control on his tongue " My significant other is an inter-designer "

The specialist is everything except an imbecile . He obviously saw Jeongguk's slip of tongue. " Mr. Jeon " He called out , " I might know what's wrong "

Frankly , Jeongguk truly hoped that the other understood what's up with his little girl .