Episode 59

-------------------------------------------------------

Jayden was set up doing some gluing and sticking up on the counter while Joe and Demi cleared up after dinner. Joe knew that it wasn't a good idea to take Jayden out tomorrow no matter how much fresh air he needed. He could just go out in the backyard or something like that but Demi wanted to take him to the park where he was in open space, where someone could take him just like they did Isaac just four days ago.

"Are you sure going to the park is a good idea?" Joe questioned keeping his voice down low so Jayden couldn't hear what they were saying. He knew that Jayden wanted to go to the park probably more than likely get his mind off the fact that Isaac had ran away and nobody knew where he was or what state he was in.

"We all need fresh air Joe, you're the only one who has been out since he ran off and it isn't healthy for Jayden or our babies." Demi stated.

"Then just go out in the back garden, at least then we can keep an eye on him." Joe suggested Demi sighing shrugging her shoulders.

"I just don't want him to feel as if he can't do anything because Isaac has disappeared, I'll just keep an extra eye on him or even stay with him while we're there. He deserves a treat after what had happened over the past couple of days." Demi explains, Joe sighed knowing he wasn't going to be able to convince her otherwise. He does agree with her but he doesn't agree with the fact that somebody has her son and could be after Jayden as well but she is going to take him out in view of so many people. It just wasn't a good idea.

"Can I go to the toilet mommy?" Jayden questioned Demi nodding her head.

"Use the downstairs one sweetie." She said as he left the room.

Jack pulled up outside a house Isaac in the back and Sarah in the front. Isaac eye's lined with tears when he saw his house but he knew he wasn't here to be dropped off again, he knew they were here to get Jayden. He just wanted to see his mom again and Joe who he saw as his father, he wanted to see Jayden again and be able to play with him, he used to have so much fun with his brother playing and missed that more than anything. Well besides his mother's cuddles.

"I'm going since you failed so many other times." Jack snapped at Sarah before climbing out the car locking both of them in. Everything was in the trunk ready for them to go to Hawaii once Jack got Jayden. They could start their lives fresh. Jack let himself into the house not through the window unlocking the door and opening it. He looked around a ghost of a smile coming over his lips as he saw Jayden leave the what looked like the bathroom heading back towards the kitchen.

"Wait their son." He spoke Jayden looking around coming face to face with him, fear covered his face as he tried to escape but Jack was too quick to grab his wrist.

"Mom! Dad!" Jayden squealed as loud as he could not even caring he just called Joe his dad again as he as he was picked up and carried quickly out the house.

 Isaac's eyes widened when he saw Jack come out the house minutes later carrying a kicking and screaming Jayden. He ran over to the car unlocking it throwing him in the back next to his twin brother. Sarah saw this chance to get out the car as Jack got in driving away quickly not caring that he was leaving her behind.

"Jayden!" Demi screamed as she opened the door Joe not far behind her but the car was already gone. Sarah rushed up the path.

"Jack is taking them to the airport, if your quick you can still catch him!" She exclaimed Joe wasting no time rushing down the path before something stopped him in his tracks. A loud scream from Demi. Her eyes widened as she felt blood trickling down her legs placing her hands on her bump.

"J-Joe I think I'm bleeding." She stammered.

------------------------------------------------------------

Comments please!