Episode 55

-----------------------------------------------------

"I want my mommy!" Isaac cried as he was lead through into another room. It was blacked out and only had a bed which looked dusty as if it hadn't been used in a while. Isaac was then lead over to the bed lifted up sitting him down on it. The woman knelt down so they were about the same height but Isaac didn't look at her.

"You can't have your mommy, she isn't here," The woman snapped with just made Isaac cry out pushing her away but she wasn't going to move. She grabbed his arms stopping him from trying to push her away holding them down by his side. "Stay still, you'll have a great time here!" She demanded but he still tried to get out of her grip.

"No I want mommy!" He shrieked but he stopped when he saw the door opened revealing a man with a cigarette in between his fingers and a beer in his other hand. He had messy brunette hair and the most piercing blue eyes, Isaac just looked away settling down slightly the woman still having his hands restricted to the bed.

"Is he being a little brat?" The man questioned as he entered the room more placing his beer on the nightstand blowing the smoke from his mouth towards Isaac making him cough. He had never inhaled anything like it before.

"Of course he is." The woman states pushing him back on the bed standing up.

"We need to get the other one." The man demanded Isaac becoming more scared this time for his brother knowing that he meant Jayden.

"Do you know how hard it was just to find this one by himself, there is no way the bitch is gonna let the other one out her sight." The woman snapped at him.

"Well just find a way and do it fast!" He demanded, she sighed shaking her head as she left the room. "It's okay son, we'll be in Hawaii soon with your brother. You won't have to worry about your mom anymore." He taunted laughing as he left the room his beer now in his hands. Isaac laid back on the bed but near the pillows coughing through his tears because of the dust. He wished he hadn't have ran away. He would be home having dinner with his family by now.

Demi sat down on the couch but so she was facing the two officers who had introduced themselves as Hank and Anne. She had told Jayden to stay in the kitchen and finish his dinner off, she would finish hers off once she had a talk with Hank and Anne. She knew they probably just wanted details about Isaac. Because he was a child they could report him missing straight away rather than the twenty four hours you have to wait for older people.

"Have you got a recent picture of him?" Anne questioned Demi nodding her head, she got up searching around the room for a most recent picture.

"I think the most recent one is upstairs, hang on," Demi made her way upstairs slowly not wanting to rush and stress out her two unborn babies. She wondered into her room picking a photo frame up on the bedside table smiling as she stared at it. It was only taken a couple of weeks ago Joe being in the picture as well as herself and her two boys. They looked so happy Demi's small bump in show as Joe had his hands on it. She took the photo out the frame making her way downstairs handing the picture to Anne. "Isaac is the one on the left, Jayden on the right."

"Do you have any idea who could have taken him if they saw him alone?" Hank questioned not helping but smile at the picture. They all looked so happy.

"I have a good guess that it could be their father, his name is Jack Harper but I haven't seen him for years and I mean since they were about two so I don't know why he would suddenly come back." Demi explained.

"He doesn't need a reason really, just wants his son I'm guessing." Anne states Demi sighing knowing she was right. She didn't want Jack to have him, he was a horrible man and she knew if he had him she may never see her son again.

------------------------------------------------------

Comments please!