Episode 15

---------------------------------------------------------

"Come on boys let's get your shoes on then!" Demi encouraged her boys running through sitting down on the stairs. Demi allowed them to get their shoes on but assisted when needed, she had shown them before how to tie laces but they hadn't quite got the hang of it. Jayden and Isaac get off the stairs when they are done taking their jackets from their mother. "Put them on while I answer the door." She demanded softly after the door bell sounded, they begun doing so as Demi opened the door revealing a woman. She didn't look old but she didn't look young, she looked as if she was stressed and needed someone to help her, Demi didn't see how she could help if that's what she wanted.

"How can I help you?" Demi inquired.

"My son is the man who brought your son back a couple of weeks ago, would you mind if we talk?" Denise inquires Demi sighing nodding her head.

"Just give me a minute," She closed the door turning to her sons."Why don't you go upstairs and try and find your spade and bucket, we could go in the sandpit."

"Yeah!" Jayden exclaimed the two boys running upstairs.

Demi lead Denise through into the living room where they both took a seat. Demi knew that she said she didn't want anything to do with Joe anymore and that would include his family but she was curious on what she wanted. She never would have guessed his mother would turn up at her door asking for her to speak to her.

"I don't quite know what's going on with him and what happened but," Denise paused and sighed going in her pocket bringing out the photo Joe had gave her handing it to Demi. "As you can see they were quite close, her name was Grace and they were the best of friends since before they could even talk. He doesn't know I know this but he always had a crush on her and when they were teenagers it grew into something more but she never felt the same way. He told his older brother when they were fourteen that he was finally going to tell her how much he love and cared about her, when he arrived at her house he was told by her parents that she never made it home the night before. She was raped and murdered in an alley and ever since the day we all found out he told himself that she was still alive, that she was still with us. He thinks your Grace because of how much you look like her." Denise explained Demi not looking up at her once, her eyes were on the photo in front of her staring at the girl who had a tragic death. She looked just like her. They could be twins.

"I-I'm not her though." Demi stammers.

"I know that but he doesn't and it's starting to affect him quite badly." Denise expresses.

"What can I do though? I can't be a person I'm not and I certainly don't understand what's going on." Demi states handing her the photo back.

"You don't need to do anything, I'm going to take him to a therapist and see if he will reveal anything to them. I just thought you would like to know what's going on," Denise answered looking towards the door when she saw two boys a bucket and spade in each other their hands. "Are you two going to the beach?" Denise spoke in her kiddie voice Jayden and Isaac shaking their head.

"The park!" Isaac corrected her Denise smiling.

"Well I should leave and let you get to it," Denise stood up looking towards Demi. "I'll keep in contact if anything comes up and I'll try my best to keep him away from you but they were close, he just wants his best friend back." Denise left the house leaving Demi alone with Jayden and Isaac, she had a lot to think about and it was a lot to take in.

"Who was that mommy?" Isaac inquired.

"Nobody baby boy, how about we get to the park?" Demi encouraged cracking a small smile when they screamed running out the door. Demi followed locking the door behind her, she strolled watching the boys run in front of her together but she couldn't help but turn around every so often as if someone was following her only to see nobody.

------------------------------------------------------

Comments please!