Episode 13

----------------------------------------------------

Weeks had gone by and Joe had been off work, he had also been staying with his parents in that time he hadn't been to see Demi but it was starting to affect him more than he thought it would. His heart ached for her and he couldn't do anything about it because he was under care by his parents, his mom demanded that he moved back in with them for a while just until they knew that he was okay. He didn't know whether he would ever be okay. He still wasn't at work and his classes have been given another teacher to have on a regular basis until he was well enough to go back. He still refused to see a doctor. Demi transferred Isaac and Jayden to another kindergarten as suggested by the principle of their old school, it would give some separation from Jayden to Isla but he barely asked about her anymore. Demi hoped that it was just a onetime thing and something like that wouldn't come up again especially from Isaac, she didn't want to go through that again.

"Are you okay Isaac?" Demi questioned as her youngest son appeared in the doorway in his pyjama's, his hands were clamped around his stuffed bear's leg hanging down close to the floor. His other hand was rubbing his eyes gently and Demi knew from experience that he did that when he was tired. She held her arms out for him the young boy wondering over climbing on the couch cuddling into her arms as she kissed his head gently.

"Can't get to sleep." He mumbled.

"Why not baby boy? Do you hurt anywhere?" Demi questioned but he shook his head. "Thinking about too much are we?"

"Mommy is Jayden ill?" Isaac inquired looking up at his mother.

"Of course not baby boy, he just had a rough patch but now he is back to being the brother you love. You'll understand one day what is going on but I promise that this man will never come near you or Jayden again. I'll make sure of it." Demi explained Isaac nodding his head before laying it on her chest. She hummed gently in his ear until he was fast asleep, only then she picked him up without waking him, carrying him up to his room. She laid him down covering him with his duvet and kissing  his forehead one last time. Demi also checked on Jayden pulling his duvet up his body more so he wouldn't get cold. Only when she knew that both her sons were safe and asleep she left the room closing the door behind her.

Demi sat back down on the couch after grabbing another glass of wine, she sighed leaning back on the couch her eyes wondering out to the window then to the TV but her eyes went back outside when she thought she saw something. She got up the glass of wine now on the coffee table wondering over to the window. She looked outside not able to see anything, she could have sworn she saw someone standing in her garden looking in the window. She sat back on the couch however she couldn't help but glance outside every so often.

Joe wondered the streets knowing it wasn't wise to continue watching Demi through the window. He couldn't cope anymore, he had to see her and know how she was doing and whether Jayden and Isaac were okay, it was going to be tough to carry this on now she knew what he looked like and now she hated him but he needed to know how she was.

"I'm sure it's you." He mumbled as he looked back down at the photo in his hands, it was the only photo he had left of her and often carried it around with her. When he first started out doing this he knew it wasn't Grace but as time went on his mind was starting to convince him it was and it was only going to get worse.

http://s2.glbimg.com/g_J21CVmRqDLDtsIFRfdlBVlD9o=/smart/e.glbimg.com/og/ed/f/original/2014/09/29/camp_rock_demi_lovato_joe_jonas.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------

Comments please!