Chapter 30

Loomis rushes to the hospital as soon as he could as he had gotten a bad feeling that something was wrong. And all his surspiounse were correct. It was Andrew and Michael again. "How did they manage to survive?" He yelled.

Laurie shrugs before feeling Jake's weight falling off of her. He was too heavy for a young girl like her. Loomis took him instead and dragged the male away.

They went into a gas room.

'What could Loomis be possibly thinking?' Laurie thought as she saw all the full gas canisters. Still not having a single clue on what he was thinking.

Andrew stayed back as Michael had gone into the room alone. It was just the four of them now. Loomis, Laurie, Jake and Michael inside that small room.

Michael comes closer to Laurie not noticing that Jake had been moved away from him. She shot him twice in both of his eyes blinding him. So instead he went for Loomis as he coward in to a corner as Laurie stands up moving away and out of the room.

Andrew saw right through Loomis's plan and went after the still unconscious tanned man. As he does so the male seemed so at peace in his arms as he quickly walked away. When a sudden expulsion had went off.

Laurie was crying her heart out as she watched all of this unfold. Michael was still alive even if it's just barely he slowly walks up to her before falling to the ground as the flames burn him alive. Is this it is this the end?

Then one thing she had realised. Jake was missing. Is he safe? Is he out of harms way? But one thing for sure was that she wasn't able to save him. She had failed him. As a fellow victim and as a friend.

Now he was in the arms of a killer unaware of everything that has been going on, unaware of the painful sobs of his dearest friend. Unaware of the lives that have been took. Because for now on he was forever trapped in the arms of the Myers brothers.