Chapter 18

Laurie Strode was walking towards a cafe that she and her friends go all the time. Only to see a car slowly driving by her, as she felt like eyes where on her. It was unnerving to think about as the three girls walked inside to be greeted by Jake. She kinda liked the older male but as a friend, she isn't crushing on him so you know. It's just his presence makes her feel safe and relaxed all the time and when ever she needed help he was always there for her.

Jake looked outside the cafe as a car momently stopped in front of the small building. He at first thought it would be another customer only to dee them soon driving away. That had him questioning it.

Getting an unknown phone call he rushed to the back of the cafe excusing himself. While waving bye to Laurie who was made fun of by her friends that joked about their relationship. Jake of course ignored their mindless conversation as he got his phone out.

To his surprise it was a call from Doctor Loomis. 'It must be important then if he is actually taking the time out of his day to call me then.' Jake thought answering the call.

Only to be bombarded by a loud obnoxious voice of the doctor who is literally screaming into his ear.

"Michael and Andrew have escaped!" The older yelled out in his ear when Jake placed his phone to it.  Flinching he pulled it back with widen eyes.

"What...?"