Chapter 11

Jake was working at Smith's Groves and he was assigned to these twins who had been around for 2 years by now under with Doctor Samuel Loomis. He and the man are not really friends but they don't hate each other either. They are like your average every day business partners with decent chemistry with working together. Even though Jake is probably the more relaxed and responsible one put of the two always pulling his weight around and getting everything done. So there had been some complications with them in past but they always talked it out with one another.

But this was different as Jake got inside the asylum and was ready to meet with his new patients. He was at first quite confused as to why such children are capable of causing such harm. Yet than again this while world was full of many types of people. Those that are seen as normal, those that are seen as crazy, those that are seen as irresponsible and those who seem to overwork themselves. Jake would prefer not to deal with the unnecessary shit thank you very much, but that doesn't mean he wasn't a hard worker.

"Loomis so you telling me that you are unable to properly cope and pervide all necessary for these boys..." Jake says trailing off as he didn't really believe the situation that Loomis has decided himself being in. It actually made him feel like a benevolent fool for always believing in the older males words when they don't carry enough weight to back up his points.

Looking down at the two boys Jake kinda just stared at them not realising thay Loomis has left the room or more precisely a cell. His heart was hammering at how cute they looked. "Oh my god....how can you both be so fucking adorable..." He coughs out pretending to fall and faint aa they rushed to his side slightly worried. Jake became a giggling mess as he plays with Andrew and Michael who had loved his company!