Chapter 3

Throughout the weekend Michael and Andrew didn't really do much of interest as they never felt the need to be with others. They where fine with just being at each others side that's all. Maybe that's why they where often ridiculed by many because they don't have that type of religion with their siblings. Or they just take kicks out of hurting others when they where already down. That seems to be the more likely reason for the pain and hurt that they had gone through throughout the school years.

Getting ready for school Michael and Andrew where in distort already as they despised that place. Having to survive in that hell again and again and again untill they are old enough to leave. Michael sighs as he packed his bag along with his clown mask just barely noticing Andrew's slightly off behaviour. No one but him could of noticed the dark glint in his eyes. It had made Michael question what his younger brother was planning. Especially when Halloween was nearing by these days.

Andrew tried to be as non suspicious as possible as he hid a knife in his backpack, taking a rather small booklet with his plans. He knew Michael would suspect something from him soon or later, but he didn't really want to tell him just yet. All he needs now is to plan out how he was going to do this. How he was going to be able to tell the older twin his plan of killing Wesley, Ronnie and Judith on Halloween night.