Chapter 24

Loomis gulps as his hands began to sweat as he drove in his car to the Myers household. He was planning on killing the Myers brothers when he gets there. So no one else will have to suffer of this new found curse sent upon them on Halloween night. Its just now he hopes he will be able to manage to get there on time before someone else dies or gets serverly injured.

Laurie breathed in then breathed out, breath in then out. She was calming down her already racing heart filled with fear of the men that had kidnapped bother and Jake. This probably will have causes layer trauma to her in the near future. But she can't focus on that right now, she needs to focus on being able to escape this place with her friend. Though there was one problem where was Jake even?

If she can't figure that out than she will have to either one leave him behind and possibly end up getting killed or two look around the house giving the Killers the chance to go after them when they do end up escaping. "Oh god why do things always have to be so complicated?" Laurie questioned not looking up at the raging eyes glaring down at her as if she went nothing.

The very next moment she grabbed the guys knife that he had carelessly laid down and stabbed his shoulder causing it to bleed immensely. Laurie gulped and pushed him away from her as she runs upstairs creating loud noise. Getting the unwanted attention of Michael who left the room Jake was in.