Chapter 20

Laurie Strode their sister, the twins next victim and she doesn't know that. Mindlessly walking her way home as she saw a 7foot man standing by a bush just staring at her. The man was wearing a bleached Captain Kirk mask as the eyes of that mask was just over shadowed. She wasn't able to see the strangers eyes. It creeped her out as she walked by him walking past an old abandoned household. Its the Myers estate. Looking at the window she saw the same man again but they looked slightly shorter than the one before, but the weird thing was that they both had the same costumes.

'It may just be a cosindence.' Was her only thought walking by the home as two pair of eyes glared at her.

After getting home she went to her bedroom unaware that she has been followed. As she got to her room Laurie looked outside only to stare back into the hollow black eyes of the strange from before. She couldn't tell which one it was but it was definitely one of the men in that disturbing masks. It sent a fear into her very core as they stared at one another. Then she blinked, they where gone, no longer behind the londary that she had put out this morning.

"What the fuck was that all about? I swear if someone is trying yo pull a fucking prank on me than it sure is working." Laurie growls in annoyens  not looking back as a large hand touched the window with out her acknowledging it.

Then that to was gone as she turned back out feeling iffy about the whole situation as she no long felt safe in her own home.

What is happening?