Chapter 13

Year after year, time has flew by and soon they where all grown up. Jake felt happy but sad at the same time as his little boys Michael and Andrew where now fully grown adults. Of course he was proud to be like a father figure to them.

But one day he was fired because of Dr Loomis who saw him being too nice to these devil's that he had called the brothers. It hurt Jake's heart that he is now at home having to find a new job. So he decided that he would work as an waiter at a cafe and as a meantime thing an author as well. He was slightly successful with his short story's and all but not like Loomis who used someone else's trauma for a extra cash.

It's been almost a year since had left and Jake was working handing out the meal and take orders for the customers. He was well liked and because of his calming and relax posture many saw him as quite charming even if he was now in his mid thirties now.

"I wonder how Michael and Andrew are doing? Good I hope.... hopefully Loomis is giving them the right medication and help that they need. If not I'm going to fucking shove my fucking foot up his ass." Jake says out loud to himself as his sift was ending before sighing as he went to the back to change. Unaware of three pair of female eyes that had heard him, and one of those girls so happened to be blood related to the twin brothers.