Chapter 2

Hidden from the world outside, locked in their shared bedroom, Michael and Andrew where laying in bed bored. Not having anything to do as it was a Saturday morning. Andrew was cuddling against his brother who just hugs back as they look at the ceiling. Bored out of their minds.

"Hey get your lazy asses down you two! It's fucking breakfast or else you both want to fucking starve!!" They hear Ronnie's annoying voice throughout the house downstairs.

The two lads heard sighing in annoyens before getting and going downstairs just before going to see Angel. Michael smiles as he saw his brother giggling as they look at their beautiful sister. "She's really pretty isn't she, our little Boo."He whimpers as Andrew nods grabbing her carefully before running downstairs only to be greeted by their older sister. Who scoffed and walks into the kitchen and the twins happy smiles turned into deep frowns.

Deborah Myers their mother sighs turning to look at both of her beloved son's smiling at them proudly. "Well aren't you both the cutest pair I have ever seen." She giggles as they held a stoned face expression not showing any emotion towards her which had upset their mother greatly.

Andrew went to Angel's seat and sat her down as Michael got in his seat waiting for breakfast. The atmosphere was dull and awkward as no one even dared to speak up. Because it will be the same the very next day so why bother.