Midnight Chat

He hesitated before reaching out for his phone. Opening it up he opened up the call app. His finger hovered on her name while wondering if he should give her a call or not.

Finally he sighed and lowered his hand "She must be asleep.'' He mumbled before closing his phone and rolling over turning his back to his phone.

Before he could get settled in he heard a buzz from his phone. He quickly turned back around and watched as another message popped onto his phone. Grabbing the device he read the message.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lesley

You awake?

I can't fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He chuckled, what a coincidence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gusion

Hello to you too ;)

Lesley

Never mind I'm going to bed

Gusion

Wait wait come back!

Lesley

I'm just joking lol

Gusion

Would it kill you to be a bit nicer?

Lesley

Probably not. But anyway why are you still up? It's midnight already.

Gusion

Shouldn't I be asking you that? You texted me first.
Is Harley bothering you? Is that why you're still up?

Lesley

Pffft of course not he's asleep.
At least I hope he is otherwise...

Gusion

😂

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He snickered. Good lord he hoped that brat was still awake. It would be pretty funny to see him get in trouble. He turned his attention back to his phone as a reply from Lesley came. He laughed as he read the reply and started typing a answer.

The both of them lost track of time talking to each other as they brought up funny moments they shared. They teased each other and laughed at each other.

Somewhere along the line one of them mentioned that they were getting sleepy.

A ringing phone sounded through the room as the owner accepted the call.

"Hey." He whispered

"Hey." The pinkette yawned back

"Go to sleep I'll be right here." He chuckled shifting a little getting more comfortable.

She smiled and nodded "Mhn."

Closing her eyes she slowly drifted off to dreamland.

The brunette followed soon after.