His Mind

"She's beautiful. Not just her appearance mind you."

"Her long magenta hair always so neatly braided."

"Her warm dark brown eyes and the way she looked at me. As if I was the only one she can see."

"I would look back at her in the same way. I love her."

"I love the way she laughs. I love the way she smiles. The little faces she would make when she's upset."

"Anything she does melts my heart."

"I can't believe she's mine and only mine."

"The day I proposed to her felt like just yesterday. Her face lit up like the stars illuminating the night sky."

"Then came our wedding. It will always remain the best day in my life. She looked absolutely stunning. With her hair in a bun with braids surrounding it making it look like a crown. She looked like a queen."

"My queen."

"There's no way I would ever let her go."

"I love her."

"And are you aware that she's dead?"

"Dead?" Gusion echoed

"She's not dead." He chuckled nervously "She's not... dead..."

Bits and pieces of memory fragments start to form together in his head. Gusion winced as it was painful to recall.

"She's..."

"Not..."

"Dead...?"

The horrifying memory of his wife's death came slowly creeping in.

"No! She's not dead!" He cried out in agony."

"It's not true!" He sobbed, his hands now clutching his head.

"No!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So how is he?" A woman with flowing magenta hair asked the therapist.

She shook her head "I'm sorry ma'am there's still no progress."

The magenta haired woman nodded her head. "Let's go Gavin."

The teen that had his nose in a book sighed and stood up and started walking after his sister. "Dad's never going to get better Sher. Not after the way mom died."

"Gavin." She said sharply.

"Sher. You know I'm right."

"I..." She stopped tears were starting to form. "I just want dad back."

Gavin swallowed a lump "I know Sher. I know."

The two siblings comforted each other as they walked out of the mental facility that they had been visiting for the past 10 years.

A/N: Seriously starting to run out of happy Oneshots lol