Photoshoot

A/N: This is Part 2 of Pool Party

"Is everything alright here?" Lesley asked the camera crew

"Yup yup just checking the equipment!" Karrie answered giving Lesley a thumbs up.

Lesley smiled and nodded before moving on to the next group.

"Lesley!" A blonde girl with long pigtails waved Lesley down running towards her "Do you know when the model's coming?"

Lesley frowned and checked the watch on her wrist "He should've been here 5 minutes ago. Weird let me call him." Lesley reached into her sweater pocket and pulled out her phone she then dialed the number Gusion had given her.

A unknown ringtone rang out behind her startling her and Layla. Lesley swiftly spun around and was met face to face with the brunette she had met just yesterday. He was in a casual white button up shirt and a pair of jeans, the first two buttons were undone showing off just a bit of his chest.

Lesley forced her gaze away from his chest. Her face had a light shade of red, she turned her head away trying to hide it. She cleared her throat regaining her composure as she turned to face his again.

Not once had his gaze left her.

"Layla meet Gusion. Gusion meet Layla." The two gave a brief friendly greeting. "She will be showing you around today." Lesley said gesturing to the blonde beside her.

"Actually Lesley. It's my turn to go buy coffee for the crew you'll have to show him around yourself." The blonde said sheepishly as she gave an apologetic look to Lesley.

"Oh." Lesley raised her brows in surprise "Alright then you can go I'll go show him around."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'll be leaving you with Esmeralda. I need to go check up on the camera crew again." Lesley says as she backs away and put one hand on the door.

"Don't worry Les it's not like I'll eat him alive." The astrology loving makeup artist giggled "Now its time to transform you!" Was the last thing Lesley heard as she shut the door walking to the set.

She couldn't help but think back to when she was showing Gusion around the set. He always had his attention on her. The only times his attention was diverted was when she would gesture to something or someone in front of them. He would then give them a greeting and his focus shifted back to her.

She shook it off as her just overthinking things.

Yeah that must be it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright cut! It's break time everyone be back here in an hour!" Lesley said into the megaphone. She stood up from her seat as she made her way to her bag.

Everyone had began dispersing and talking amongst each other.

Lesley searched her bag for her phone and finally pulled it out. As she opened her phone she noticed a message from her dearest younger brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LilBroBro
Make sure to eat lunch big sis!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She chuckled as she shot back a reply. Tucking her phone in her pant pocket she turned around and was surprised to see Gusion waiting for her with both hands his pocket.

"Want to get lunch together?" He asked

"Just you and me?" Lesley wondered

He smiled and nodded "I'll be paying."