Rain

My eyes flew open as I was breathing heavily and panting from the nightmare I just had. Tears were already cascading down my face. I turned to the side he usually slept on but there was no one. I had already known he wasn't going to be there yet I still got my hopes up.

It's been over 3 years since I've last seen him. I missed him. I missed his touch, his voice, I really missed everything about him.

I sighed as I turned my head away trying to calm myself down. The constant nightmares from that night kept haunting me. I wish I wasn't so stubborn. I really wish I could turn back time and explain myself so 'that' didn't happen. No matter how many times I wish he wasn't going to come back. Hell he probably still can't remember me. I didn't keep up with his social media because I was afraid.

I got up and felt my feet slip into some slippers I got up from the bed and walked over to the bathroom where I splashed some water on my face. I stared at myself in the mirror. My face was pale and had dark circles under my eyes. I looked like a panda. I chuckled at that thought. I wiped my face with a towel and headed out the bathroom.

I made my way out the bedroom and into the kitchen. I reached for a cup and made myself some coffee. I didn't want to go back to sleep, if I did I would go back to into that nightmare. I grabbed my freshly made coffee and headed toward he living room. I sat down on the couch sipping my coffee and turned on the tv hoping I could get my mind off of things.

I stared at the tv screen blankly not paying attention to what was on the screen. I guess tv wasn't going to distract me alas my mind was still running rampant. I snapped out of my trance and sighed turning off the tv.

This wasn't working. I need something else.

I finished what was left of my coffee and headed back to my room. I grabbed a sweater and slipped it onto my shoulders. I headed for the door grabbing my keys along the way. I let my feet take me somewhere, I didn't know where but I just walked. The air was cool, it hit my face and I felt a little shiver go through me.

I snapped back to reality when I stopped at a familiar place. The place where it started and ended. My feet had taken me to the bus stop where we both met. I could remember that moment like it was yesterday.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Haha it's really pouring down isn't it?" A brunette came rushing over to take cover from the rain. I gave him a slight nod and a little smile. "Ahhhh the sound of the rain is so soothing though. Although I'm not a fan of it ruining my looks." He fake frowned.

I stifled a laugh but I made a little noise. He looked over at me "Hey that wasn't meant to be funny!" He pouted.

"Sorry. Sorry. It's just that I didn't think I would meet someone more conceited than my brother." I replied chuckling a bit.

"I'm not conceited! It's self-love!" He declared making his fingers making a check and putting it underneath his chin.

"Sure sure whatever you say." I giggled while rolling my eyes.

He huffed and gave me a smile "My name's Gusion what's yours?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I smiled at the old memory. I really missed him. But the memory also brought up the incident that happened here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lesley wait!"

I did not want to see him right now. I just couldn't face him. Not after what I did in front of him.