Flower

A seed

"Well hello there it's nice to meet you." He said with a smile I would soon fall in love with."

Roots

"Ah thank you!" I said shocked. I felt heart skipped a beat as a warm bubbly feeling started to grow.

"No problem! I'll see you later!" He winked, turning around then jogging off.

Sprout

"Would you go out with me?" He turned his head to the side. His face was as red as the rose he was holding out to me.

I stood there mouth hanging agape "Yes!" I finally managed to get out.

Leaves

"I don't want to use your name. Can we call each other by nicknames?" I yawned snuggling deeper into his arms.

"Sure. Whatever you want." He chuckled.

Thorns

"I thought you said you were just friends?" I shouted slamming my hand down on the table.

"We are! I don't know what you saw but that isn't the case!" He shouted running his hand through his chestnut hair equally as frustrated as I was.

Budding

"Hey... I'm sorry... I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions like that." I whispered setting down a cup of coffee on his bedside table and crouching to meet his level.

His eyes were closed but I knew better than that. He was still angry and was pretending to be asleep.

I sigh and brushed some of his bangs aside before standing up and turning to leave.

A force held me in place however "Don't go."

Bloom

"I do." I said with firmness as I gazed into his mesmerizing sky blue eyes.

"You may now kiss the bride."

Our lips collided as we didn't want to waste another second. Loud cheering erupted from the audience.

We pulled apart but our foreheads were still touching as we whispered to one another.

"I love you Lesley." He whispered

"I love you too Gusion."

Harley watched on in frustration as he planned to make his now brother-in-law's life miserable.

A/N: Petty boi