Memories

A hall filled with moving pictures.

No.

Memories was the right word.

Each memory repeated itself. At the end of the hall was a bright light warm and welcoming.

Gusion walked through the endless memories stopping occasionally to watch one thoroughly. His favorite memories were those with a woman with incredibly long magenta hair.

Gusion couldn't help but smile and reach out his hand to touch the memory he was currently looking at, but his hand fazed through sending ripples through the memory and distorting it.

He frowned and pulled his hand back returning the memory back to normal. He stepped back and continued walking toward the light.

As he neared a dark figure of a woman appeared seemingly out of nowhere.

"Did you have fun?" It spoke

Gusion stopped in his tracks and pondered before giving it a small nod.

It chuckled and Gusion swore it sounded just like her.

"It's time to wake up now."

He smiled as it hit him that his hunch was correct. He started moving toward the light again and a brisk pace. The light totally engulfed the figure as he neared and soon he was embraced in the warm light.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gusion's eyebrows furrowed and his eyes slowly blinked opened. He squinted his eyes as a familiar magenta entered his vision.

"Finally awake?" The familiar voice had was laced with laughter.

Gusion felt a hand run through his hair as he glanced to the side seeing her beside him he smiled. "Yeah."

"Had a good dream?" She chuckled as she ran a hand through his hair.

He nodded "It was."