I'll Believe That When Zayn Stops Using Womans Hair Products

Chapter 14

Emma's POV

"So I'm staying here?" I asked Harry, who forced my bags into his room.

"Yup." He said popping the 'p'.

"But didn't Liz say I was staying with her?"

"She never said that. You just assumed that." He chuckled, laying down on his bed.

"Well...just....you know what shutup." I giggled, laying down beside him. He smiled and took me in his arms so I was no longer touching the bed, I was laying on him.

"It's 1am." He whispered, pecking the top of my head.

"I know Harry I can tell time. But I'm not tired." I whined, looking up into his green orbs.

"Well I have an idea what we can do." He smiled, lifting me up and carrying me out of the room. I giggled as he placed me in the passenger side of his car and got in the drivers side.

"Where are we going?" I asked, watching as he drove down the road.

"Somewhere we can do something." He smirked.

After a few minutes of driving he pulled into a unfamiliar parking lot.

"C'mon." He grabbed my hand and lifted me out of the car, not letting my feet touch the ground since he was carrying me like a baby.

I laid my head on his shoulder as he walked for a while, finally setting me down on pavement. I spun around and smiled.

"A pool?"

"Yup." He pulled off his shirt and shorts leaving him only in his boxers. Quickly he ran in, making a big splash as his body came into contact with the water.

"Jump in." He urged once his head came above the surface. I giggled and pulled off my shirt and shorts, before running and jumping in the water also.

It wasn't to cold, but it wasn't to warm either. It was, okay.

"Emma you didn't tell me you had a belly button ring! I find that extremely attractive." He winked.

"Yup I'm so badass I got a piercing." I laughed.

Immediately Harry started splashing me which only resulted in me giggling and splashing him back. I was suddenly lifted out of the water and thrown back in by Harry who thought it would be funny.

"I would do the same for you but your so heavy I wouldn't be able to lift you." I smirked, going under water and swimming towards him.

"Psh I'm lighter than you." He said, wrapping his wet arms around my waist.