Tickling Brothers Look Great On Camera

Chapter 4

Emma's POV

"C'mon I'm sure they're not that bad." Harry assured me, smiling through the camera. This was our 5th day FaceTiming and I couldn't be enjoying it more.

"Seriously! They pay no attention to me. I told them I was pregnant and my mom said okay sweetie grab some notes from my purse!" I exclaimed. I'm trying to stress the fact that my parents pay no attention to me.

"God they must be bad." He chuckled, running a hand through his curls.

"You have no ide-"

"Emma?" My brother asked from behind the door.

"Oh god Harry hold on. I'm going to mute the conversation. Don't do anything stupid." I warned. I tapped the microphone button in the corner of the screen before opening my door, allowing Josh to enter.

"Yeah?" I asked, sitting down on my bed.

"Who were you talking to?"

"No one."

"Really Emma are you talking to your teddy bear again?" He smirked.

"Psh, nahhh." I said, waving my hand dismissively.

"Oh really? Don't lie to me." He smiled.

"I'm not lying." I stuck out my tongue at him and he stepped towards me, causing me to giggle.

"Guess I'm going to have to tickle it out of you." He smiled, aggressively tickling me on my sides.

"J-josh!" I said, trying to stop him from embarrassing me in front of Harry.

Too late.

Tickling brothers look great on camera.

"FINE I WAS TALKING TO MY TEDDY BEAR!" I yelled, pushing him off of me.

"Now go away." I said, sticking my tongue out yet again.

"For now." He winked, shutting my door behind him. I went back over to my iPhone to see Harry looking at me with an emotion I couldn't recognize.

"Who was that?" He asked, his voice signaling he was angry.

"Josh."

"Is he your boyfriend?"

Immediately I started choking on air.

"M-my boyfriend? Oh my god he's my brother Harry!"

His facial expression changed and he looked guilty.

"Oh, I...sorry I just thought. Never mind, where were we?" I giggled, knowing that Harry was jealous.

But then I screamed. Yeah it's no big deal that Harry Styles was jealous of my brother.

NO BIG DEAL?

SNAP OUT OF IT EMMA IT IS A HUGE DEAL!

"EmmaBoo? Why did you just scream?" Oh god I'm such an idiot. I screamed in front of Harry Styles on FaceTime.

"Um, because I...oh look that's a pretty wall." I said, quickly changing the subject to my suddenly interesting pink wall.

"I'm sure it is Em. Listen, since we're both in London at the time, I kinda wanted to hang out with you in person without anyone else around like Liz." Oh that's so sweet.

"Well let me check my schedule..OH look I'm free any time between today and the rest of my life." He laughed and smiled at me, exposing his cute dimples.

"How about I come over to yours in an hour? We can watch movies?" I smiled and nodded, making sure to give him the address to come to.

"Bye EmmaBoo." He said.

"Bye Harry." I replied, clicking the end call button. I'm surprised I didn't just get on my knees right there and beg him not to go. Hey at least I'll be seeing him soon.

OMG I'm seeing Harry Styles soon.

"Lets get this cleaning started now!" I yelled, plugging my phone into the iHome and blasting my One Direction full volume.

I started cleaning up stuff from my floor, which wasn't a lot of things, because I'm a clean person. Next I made my bed, and changed into sweat pants and a t shirt. It's a movie night not church. What the hell? Finally I put my hair up in a messy bun and shut my closet door, leaving my room to look like a goddesses room! Yeah I like comparing things to gods. Sue me.

"Em's, there's a guy here. Should I beat him up?" Josh asked, opening up my door.

"Harry!" I yelled, pushing past Josh and running down the stairs. My mom was standing at the door with Harry and I blushed at the fact that she could've told him anything about me.

"Mom this is my friend Harry." I said. She nodded and walked away, not giving me a second glance. I walked outside and closed the door.

"Sorry I don't let older men in my house."

"I brought candy."

"Oh my god I love you." I took the candy out of his hands and opened the door, allowing him into my house.

"I thought that would change your mind." He chuckled.

"Yeah, so were watching movies in my room because I CAN'T STAND THE SIGHT OF MY BROTHER!" I said, yelling the last part.

"Your just jealous because I'm good looking!" He said, coming out to meet us.

"Hi I'm Josh, the hot older brother." He chuckled, shaking Harry's hand.

"I'm Harry, the older friend." He winked at me, causing Josh to laugh.

"Yup he's a year older than me. If that's not old I don't know what is."

"Cough mom cough dad cough." Josh said, winking at me. I giggled and motioned for Harry to follow me up to my room.

"I know you can say it, my room is amazing." I sarcastically said, turning on my TV.

"I brought some Disney stuff. That's most of the things me and the lads watch." He said, motioning towards the movies.

"Do you have Finding Nemo?"

"Yup."

"Harry, you are now my favorite person in the world." I grabbed the disc and put it in the DVD player, allowing it to pop up on my flat screen TV.

"Lets watch movies!" I cheered, collapsing on my bed. Harry joined me, his eyes fixed on my TV.

"May I say you look taller in person than on the phone." I giggled.

"Well you've only seen my chest up so obviously I would be." He replied, chuckling.

"Don't ruin the moment." I scolded, paying attention to Marlin fighting the shark with the pointy nosey thingy. Sorry I'm not educated on sharks.

A/N Here you go! I just wanted to say that this story is not going to be long, it was just something I thought of and I wanted to post it! Thanks! Comment, Vote and Fan!

~Amanda xx