Being Drunk Is Like Flying On A Plane. You Feel High.

Chapter 17

Emma's POV

"You look good." Zayn smiled. I looked down at my simple tight red dress and smiled, thanking him silently. The other boys were with him except for Harry who still hadn't told me his whereabouts.

"Clubbing!" Louis yelled, running out to the dark black van with it's usual tinted windows.

"Before we enter this club I would like to say a few words." I spoke, looking at all the boys to make sure I had their attention. When I was sure of it I began.

"Do not and I repeat do not, bring home another girl. Because we don't want another Louis."

"Hey it's not my fault that girl was a man!"

"YOUR DATING ELEANOR!"

"I was going to give him to Liam for comfort!" He defended.

"Why the hell would I want a man?" Liam asked.

"I didn't know it was a fucking man okay!"

"Guys calm down. Lets go party!" I screamed, opening up the door and running into the club.

After having a few drinks I decided to go back and visit the boys, considering I was leaving with them.

"Hey Nialler!" I slurred, jumping up and down in front of him.

"You drunk." He laughed.

"Being drunk is like being on a plane. You feel high." I simply stated before collapsing next to Zayn in a booth.

"Hey guy!" I laughed, lightly hitting Zayn repeatedly on the arm. Or at least I think it's Zayn.

"Hello girl." He slurred, which told me he was also drunk.

"Is your name Bob? You look like a bob." He laughed and put a hand on my thigh which seemed wrong but I couldn't put my finger on why.

"It's not Bob. But that is a pretty funny name. And your a funny girl." He smiled, causing my cheeks to turn a light shade of pink. Why does this feel wrong?

"T-thanks. Y-your really nice." I said, scooting even closer to him. My heart was telling me to stop but my head was completely out of it that it couldn't hear my heart.

But before I could register what was happening his lips were on mine and we kissed. His tongue traced the bottom of my lip and I opened my mouth, allowing him to explore. I didn't feel the usual sparks like I did with Harry. OH MY GOD HARRY!

I instantly shoved him back and took a good look. I just made out with Zayn. Zayn is dating Perrie. I'm dating Harry. Holy shit I'm screwed.