You Don't Want Your Boobs Going Viral. Or Whatever That Stuff Is

Chapter 10

Emma's POV

"You guys are on in 10 seconds!!" The stage manager said, pushing all five boys closer to the stage.

"This is supposed to be a normal interview except your going to be in it for a bit okay?" Harry assured me, pecking me on the cheek before heading onto the stage with the 4 other members.

"Hello everyone! Joining us today are the handsome boys of One Direction!" The interviewer purred, sweetly smiling at each one of the boys. Okay I already hate this bitch.

"Hi." They all grinned, waving at the camera. It went like a normal interview, until it reached the question I was dreading.

"Who's single and who's taken?" The lady said, brushing up on Harry which ignited this feeling at the pit of my stomach.

"I'm single." Niall said, winking at the camera.

"Same for me." Liam smiled.

"I have Perrie." Zayn said, smiling at the thought of his beautiful girlfriend.

"And I have Eleanor." Louis grinned, bouncing up and down.

"What about you Harry? Because if your single I have an idea how to change that." She whispered, winking to Harry.

"No thanks. I'm taken. Actually my girlfriend is here today. Come out Emma." He cheered. The stage manager pushed me on stage and I shyly made my way over to Harry, sitting down on his lap.

"Oh we never would have expected this girl." She snarled, fake smile plastered on her clown looking face.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Zayn snapped, looking her in the eyes.

"It's just, Harry you could do way better."

DID SHE REALLY JUST SAY THAT ON AN INTERVIEW?! BLOODY CRANBERRIES.

Hehe? ^^^^^ like it?

"You can't tell Harry what he can or can't do." Zayn said, defending me yet again.

"Don't insult her." Harry demanded. I lightly pushed him back in the chair. He looked at me with confusion on his face and I sent him a reassuring smile.

"You guys don't need to stand up for me. She has her opinion, we have ours. And in my opinion you probably want to pull up your shirt. You don't want your boobs going viral. Or whatever that stuff is." I innocently smiled, motioning to her exposed chest. She gasped, glaring daggers at me. The crowd erupted in laughter and I grinned in satisfaction.

"You can finish your interview boys. I'll be over here. Bye everyone." I waved before making my way off the stage. All five boys were biting their lips to hold back laughter while the crowd clapped. It felt good to be clapped for. God I'm going to make people clap for me more often.

~*~

"So you guys aren't mad at me?" I asked as soon as we were back in the van.

"Are you kidding? That was funny as hell!" Liam exclaimed, surprising me with his language.

"What about management? Don't they hate me?" They all burst out laughing and Harry took my hand reassuringly.

"They love you now. That interviewer was such a slut and they said and I quote 'It was extremely and utterly funny. She can stay'." I squealed and bounced up and down.

"Management likes me. Management likes me! Oh and guys I want to be clapped for more often. It's cool, see." I started clapping and smiling, soon getting all the boys to clap along.

"Sometimes you make no sense." Niall chuckled.

"Oh pah-lease I make more sense than you do. You eat all the time and never get fat!" I exclaimed, pointing to his stomach.

"It's a gift." He winked.

"Now that you mention it, I want some food." Louis cheered, smacking Niall on the stomach.

"What the hell?!" He yelled, clutching his stomach.

"I was going to see if food came out of you." Louis smiled.

"How about we just stop at McDonalds instead of eating Niall's throw up?" Liam suggested. We all agreed and stopped at the closest McDonalds.

"Zayn?" I said as we pulled into the drive through.

"Hmm.?"

"Thanks for defending me." I smiled, pecking him on the cheek.

"Anytime." He grinned.

A/N So this is one of my sucky chapters, but it's just a filler. I'm running out of ideas so unfortunately this story is coming to an end in a few chapters! Thanks for all the reads! I love you guys!

Update soon! Maybe tomorrow. I LIKE PINK LOTION!

~Amanda xx