So Like, What Do You Wear For An Interrogation/Concert?

Heey guys I hope you’re happy. I updated again. And omg I’m so close to Chapter 30!! I wanna do something special for you guys at chapter 30 so maybe I’ll think of some ideas. Tell me your guesses on Harry in the comments. I wanna hear what you guys think is up and whoever is the first one to get it correct gets the 30th chapter dedicated to them!! 

Woohoo!

Also guys, right after I posted the previous chapter loads of people immediately commented and said hurry up and update or update update update! I appreciate that you like the story but you don’t know how hard it can be to write a chapter sometimes. Please understand that I’m trying and when you comment update it only makes me update slower. 

Sorry for the rant. Love you guys so much!

Dedication for this chapter goes to @remibrown ! Congrats and thanks for the comment! You are limited addition! 

Comment what you thinks up with Harry or if anything’s even up at all!

~Amanda xx

Chapter 29

Emma’s POV

"No Josh, I don't know what the hell happened! He acted like he didn't even know we were dating until Louis whispered some shit into his ear!" I yelled to my older brother who had recently called me at 6 in the morning the day after the interview drama. Liz and I decided against mini golfing and a movie after the confusion considering my mind was fucked up. I didn't know what was going on and I was cursing a lot. It's what I did out of anger. 

"Did you try to ask one of the other guys?" He questioned, causing me to roll my eyes. 

"Of course! I'm not an idiot. I texted every fucking one of them 5 times each asking what the freak was going on but none of them responded. It's like they fell off the face of the earth!"

"Maybe they did?" Liz butted in, entering the room I was staying in. She took a seat beside me on the comfortable queen sized bed and politely offered me some of her strawberries that were covered in sugar. 

"Well you'll figure it out soon. I gotta go baby sis. Got class in a few. Love you!" 

"Love you too. Bye Joshie!" My thumb lightly tapped the end call button before I threw my phone behind me, not very happy with the results of the call. 

"If you want my intake, I think we should just go out to where they are performing tonight and question the fuck out of them," Liz suggested in all seriousness. 

"But we don't have tickets." 

"You're Harry Styles' girlfriend for god sakes! Paul knows you! Hell, the whole world knows you!" A sigh escaped my mouth before I slowly nodded, reluctantly agreeing to the clever idea. 

"But we have to be back before school tomorrow. There is no way I'm missing anymore days," I groaned, pushing myself up from the mattress with my forearms. 

"So like, what do you wear for an interrogation/concert?" She questioned, looking down at the outfit she was currently wearing—denim shorts with a flowy tank top. 

"I don't know....like pants and um, a shirt? Maybe some shoes."

"What does Louis like?" My eyes widened at her words before I rushed to her side, a playful smile on my face. 

"You have a crush on Louis! Don't you?!" 

"Maybe a little. But I would never get in the way of him and Eleanor. She's so sweet and pretty," Liz frowned, then yelped when I slapped her straight across the face. 

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" She cried out, rubbing the area my hand had come in contact with. 

"That was for two reasons. One, I wanted to. And two, you're all those things too. I mean I love Eleanor but I love you more. So I'm kind of obligated to say you have a good chance with him.... Well if Eleanor breaks up with him you do." 

"So I have no chance. Ugh I guess I'll go back to Leo Samuels. He's been calling me nonstop for the past few days!" Laughter escaped my mouth as she stomped out of the room, going to get ready for the concert. Or maybe just to call Leo. I really don't care which. 

To busy myself I began readying for the concert, also taking the precaution of calling Paul ahead just to be sure he knew, while he promised to keep my coming to the arena a secret. He seemed a bit unsure−often trying to talk me out of it−but there was no way I wasn’t going. I wanted to talk to Harry and find out what the hell was going on. 

My mind was racing with possibilities−which was weird cause’ I usually never think−of what could be going on; whether it was he already forgot about me or that maybe he was forced to say it, but also why would he have to correct himself? That was something I would soon find out.

Louis’ POV

“Have you found anything more out yet?” I asked Liam, receiving a glare. I guess it was quite rude to ask him that whilst he was on the phone. My fingers impatiently tapped on the sofa, wondering what we would do if we didn’t get this problem figured out soon. How would we do the concert tonight? We couldn’t just call it off, could we? 

“He says that he remembers the songs, and he was pretty good at sound check, but it gets complicated when it comes to other things,” Liam sighed, running a hand through his recently done hair that was styled by Lou. 

“So we can do the concert?!” Niall beamed, a smile immediately appearing on his face. I think throughout all of this drama the thing that hurt Niall the most was the thought of not being able to perform concerts for a while. It hurt all of us.

“I think so. But we can’t show any signs that anything’s different. If the paps found out about this they would have a field fucking day.” 

We all nodded in agreement, chuckling a bit at Liam’s wording but stopped when Harry entered the room.

“Hey guys,” he smiled, taking a seat beside me and leaning his head back on both of his arms.

“Lou, that Emma girl keeps texting me still and I don’t know what to say to her.”

“I know mate, I know.”

DUN DUN FREAKING DUN!

~Amanda xx