Hey We All Know You're Not Going To Miss Louis

Chapter 26

Emma's POV

The day had come. I definitely wasn't excited for Harry to go, but I knew it had to be his career before me and I was willing to accept that. It was arranged for me to live with Liz now considering my parents had made no effort to contact me and I wasn't planning on moving back with Josh in America. I'd only received a few calls from him considering his busy schedule, but I never minded seeing as I was an understanding person.

My possessions had already been moved to my best friend's house the previous night leaving Harry's room now empty considering his stuff was being taken down to the tour bus currently. I restrained myself from crying as I sat on the edge of his mattress, blankly staring at the wall while the boys were off doing the required things before they could leave.

My mind drifted over various topics, but it mostly remained focused on my boyfriend that I wouldn't be able to see in person for a while. Of course I would go to as many concerts I could and Harry and I would try to communicate as much as physically possible, but that wasn't the thing that worried me.

Harry has millions of girls throwing themselves at him, and seeing that he was still a hormonal teenager there was the possibility of him finding someone better.

Shaking the thought out of my head, I ran a hand through my velvet colored hair before lifting myself up from the bed and exiting Harry's old room. I made my way down the narrow hallway in search of a certain brown haired boy.

Finally I found him in the kitchen, his arms in the fridge as he pulled out a water bottle.

"Liam?" I questioned, stepping towards him. He turned around startled, only to have a small smile appear on his face.

"Hey Em, what's up?" He asked, kicking the refrigerator door shut with his foot.

Just as he uttered the last word I burst into tears, lunging at him with open arms.

"Oh, Emma, what's wrong?!" Liam exclaimed, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I'm going to miss you guys so much," I hiccupped, burying my head in his chest. He sighed, comfortingly rubbing my back while muttering soothing words in my ear.

"Hey, we all know you're not going to miss Louis," He smiled, trying to lighten the mood.

"No, I'm even gonna miss him,"

"Oh, well then I don't know what to say other than don't think about the days we're gonna be gone. Think about the days that we're gonna be back. You can't just focus on the negative,"

"You know Liam, you could be a therapist." I giggled, pulling back and wiping the mascara off my stained cheeks. He smiled before releasing his grip on me and giving me a slight shove.

"Now go to your man,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I found Harry lounging around in the deserted living room; his head set firmly on his hands while he made the cutest thinking face ever.

Immediately I positioned myself on his lap, shoving his hands off his knees and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Hey babe," He grinned. It was easy to tell he was upset, by his expression, which only reminded me of his departure in less than two hours.

"Hi," I murmured, lightly biting down on my bottom lip as we continued to stare into each other's eyes.

"Listen, I-" Before he could continue I connected our lips; my finger tangling themselves in his soft curls while tugging lightly. He instantly responded, lightly pulling on my bottom lip to allow his tongue to slip into my mouth. I smiled slightly, wishing I could freeze this moment so I could experience it forever knowing it would be ruined soon.

"Stop, you're making me not wanna go even more," He pouted, pulling away from our kiss.

"Good," I giggled. "I really don't want you to go either."

His eyebrows furrowed and he nodded slowly trying his best to rub soothing circles in my lower back.

"I love you," He whispered.

"I love you too." I leaned in and quickly planted a quick peck to his lips before standing up from my comfortable position.

"Harry," Paul started, entering the room. "It's time to go."

Harry intertwined our fingers on instinct and pulled me with him while following Paul as we joined the boys in the van waiting outside.

"Emma, you're looking better than ever!" Louis beamed, pushing me into the seat beside him. I raised an eyebrow before laying the back of my hand onto his forehead to check his temperature.

"Are you alright?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Because you're being nice to me. WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DID YOU DO TO THE LOUIS TOMLINSON I KNOW?!" I questioned, scooting away slightly.

"Since we're leaving soon, I decided we should start out with a clean slate." He stated proudly.

"And you decided this now? When your leaving in like an hour! Why couldn't you've made this decision earlier?"

"I'm going to allow you to have Harry. I've moved on,"

"You're going to allow me?! He's my boyfriend!" I exclaimed, my face turning red; a sign that I was getting worked up.

"Details Details," Louis smirked, extending his hand to me. "So what do you say? We cool?"

I placed my palm in his, "We're lovely."

"Good, because I'm gonna miss you!"

Oh Louis.....

A/N Hey Little Ducklings! Long time no see! Well I can't actually see you, but you know what I mean. So here I am with another chappie! This one was actually written by me in like 2-3 days, so you know, I contributed.

My dad is currently flipping shit with me about typing too loud, so I can only be a moment. I want to thank you all for how far I've gotten with this story! I only expected like 10 reads but I've gotten loads more than I expected!

No this is not the end, but I still wanted to say that. lol.

NO AUTO CORRECT, I DON'T WANT TO CHANGE LOL TO LARYNGITIS!! Geez.....

Anywhore, the next chapter will hopefully be soon so you guys don't have to wait so long, but I'm gonna need at least 10 comments and 15 votes before I update again.

THERE IS A GOAL!! Whoa...

Okay Little Ducklings, I love you all sooooooooooooooooo much!! See ya soon.

Comment

Vote

Follow Meh

Bake me cupcakes and mini ninjas?

~Amanda xx