Platipi?

Chapter 23

Emma's POV

"Well um...Emma, One Direction are...going back....on tour." At that moment all the energy left me and I just stood there frozen. Dammit.

My mind couldn't process what he had just said. Of course I knew he would have to leave sometime, I just thought that would be like forever away. Or well, I hoped it would be. Words wouldn't come out of my mouth no matter how much I wanted to say something. Why can't I just predict the future like Alice from Twilight?

"Em? Baby, say something. You're scaring me." He chuckled nervously. The boys had stopped walking in the front to watch my little internal meltdown.

"O-oh....Tour? Uhh...Okay." I managed to get out, flashing him the smallest smile I could manage.

"I'm sorry, Emma. I'll call you and text you everyday."

"No you won't." I whispered.

"What?" He asked, tilting my chin up.

"No you won't Harry! I've heard about this before! The boy goes on tour, promises to call and text everyday and for a while he does. But then it all just stops and you're just going to forget about me." I exclaimed, throwing my hands up in the air for emphasis.

"Oh look over there. A unicorn. Lets go lads." Louis awkwardly said, leading the boys down the street until they were out of view. Harry sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

"I won't be like those people. Our relationship can work. I know it will, and I want it to. I love you Emma, and I won't be able to stop." It was to a point where I had tears running down my cheeks and even a few tears were coming out of Harry's eyes.

"Promise?'

"I swear." He threw his arms around my waist as I put mine around his neck, taking in his perfect scent.

"When do you leave?" I mumbled.

"3 days." He replied. I let out a breath of air that I had been holding in for a while.

"Lets make em' count, yeah?" I asked, looking into his green eyes.

"Definitely." He brought his lips to mine and kissed me passionately and for a moment, I felt like we were the only two people in the world.

~*~

"Day one of making everyday count with One Direction is in action!" I exclaimed, jumping up and down. Niall walked in with a pack of Sour patch kids and I immediately snatched them from him, pouring some onto my hand. After picking out all the red ones I threw the rest at his face and began eating.

Okay lets just say Louis hyped me up on energy drinks again. Well 2 red bulls, a 5 hour energy, 4 packs of gummi worms, 2 bars of chocolate and loads of hard candy.

Dat boy is cray.

"Harry I think we need rope and tape for your girlfriend." Zayn said, watching me with an amused look on his face.

"Blame Louis!" Everyone's eyes darted to Louis and he simply shrugged. My eyes were trained on Liam as he entered the room, a smile etched across his face.

"Lets go bowling." Liam announced, leading us all out the front door. I screamed and bounced out the door, directly on Liam's back.

"Leeyum! I like your hair today. Have you considered dying it purple? Or blue? Or green? Or pink? Oh pinks so your color. Gurl, dats da shit."

"Does anybody have any chloroform?" Liam asked, trying to pry me off his back. I dramatically gasped and jumped down, grabbing Harry's hand and pulling him into the elevator. I yanked his head down to my level and roughly began kissing him, ignoring the other boys walking into the elevator. Harry smiled into the kiss as my arms traveled around his neck, before I was grabbed by the waist and pulled to the other side of the elevator. You know people are really rude these days. Like I can't even.

"Snog on your own time! Not in front of poor Nialler." Liam gasped, his hands covering Niall's bright blue eyes. They're so cute!

"Can I have an orange bowling ball? OMG Leeyum! Orange is definitely your color! We're going to get your hair dyed after this."

"Orange?"

"Platipi?"

"Louis you can no longer be around Emma!"

"It's not like I wanna be." Louis smirked, winking in my direction.

"Jerk!"

"Carrots!"

"Elevator."

"Enough! Lets just go bowling and enjoy the last days we have with Emma before the tour."

"Awh, Zaynie, that was some deep shizz. You gonna tweet about it?" I asked, pinching Zayn's adorable cheeks.

"I don't tweet about everything deep!" He defended, faking a pout.

"Yes you do!" The rest of us responded at the same time. By now we were exiting the building, heading out to the dark black van with tinted windows, waiting for us in the parking lot. It would be extremely creepy if we didn't know it was for us. Like kidnapping. Or OneDirectionAndEmmaNapping? I'm totally gonna get that trending on Twitter later.

"My hair does look good today doesn't it?" Liam smirked, checking himself out in the van mirror. And I though Zayn was the vain one?

"It's gonna look even better after we get it dyed pink later."

"I thought you said orange?" He rose an eyebrow, a look of confusion on his face.

"Silly willy! I told you pinks da shit." I giggled, trying to make some gangster pose but it ended up looking like I was giving the heimlich to a hippo. Don't ask me how I know what that looks like.

"But his names Liam not willy." Louis teased, causing me to cross my arms over my chest and glare at him. I still wasn't happy about what he said earlier. Harry comfortingly snaked an arm around my waist, pulling me into him on the sleek leather seats. My head laid onto his toned chest as the effects of all the energy stuff wearing off started to take over.

"Just so you know, you guys are going down." I smirked, glancing between Louis, Niall and Liam. Harry nodded, rubbing circles with his large fingers on my lower back. Hesitantly I let out a small yawn and willingly closed my eyes, deciding a short nap wouldn't hurt anything before we went bowling.

Where Harry, Zayn and I would win.

Because I'm boss...

At everything but bowling.

I suck at bowling.

It may just be me, but I don't think that's good.

A/N I apologize! This was much longer but me being my stupid self, copied it, tried to paste it on here after deleting it where I wrote it, but accidentally copied something else and lost everything. That's why I'm so so sorry. It's really a lot shorter than I planned.

Sorry for slow updates, it's just track. Don't blame me, blame track. We came in first in our meet today against 3 other schools! Whoop whoop!

I want 10 comments and 14 votes before I try to upload the next chapter. So help me Wittle Ducklings! Thanks so much for all the reads. Luff u!

~Amanda xx