Obama?

Chapter 15

Emma's POV

It was my first day back to school in a while. Everyone knew I was Harry Styles girlfriend, and everyone knew I was friends with the oh famous One Direction. Lets see how this goes.

"Hey Em!" Liz yelled as I met her in front of the school.

"Hey Lizzie." We walked into school and I went straight to my locker, waving goodbye to Liz.

After pulling out my books, I went to my first class smiling at my teacher, Mrs. Hendricks, and taking a seat at my normal desk.

The bad thing about this class is I don't have it with Liz so I'm kinda alone.

"Hey Emma!" A girl, which I had no idea who she was, beamed, taking a seat beside me.

"Hi, uh Jamie?"

"It's Jessie."

"Ah close enough." She giggled and tilted her head back in a weird manner.

"Emma your so funny! So I was thinking we could hang out today?" I'm not oblivious, I know she's just trying to get with the boys. Bitch.

"Sorry I'm busy hanging out with my real friends." She frowned and aggressively got out of her seat, storming to one beside one of her friends I assumed.

"Look at her, blowing people off like a sassy bitch." Someone mumbled from behind me. I spun around and came face to face with Tiffany. Oh and she's calling me a sassy bitch.

"Excuse me?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Oh nothing I was just telling Ari about how much of a bitch you are." She waved it off like nothing was happening.

"Yeah I'm totally the bitch. Says the one who's a big ass bully and hooks up with every guy she sees. Sorry if I classify on what you think is a bitch, because I can assure you I'm not one. Like your opinion matters over everyone else's." And with that I turned back around in my seat, paying attention the rest of class.

~*~

When the bell rang I sprinted out of Mrs. Hendricks and sped to meet Liz who was standing by our next class.

"Tiffany's such a bitch." I groaned, leaning my head on Liz's shoulder.

"Awh I'm sorry babe. Oh and your phones vibrating. I can feel it against my shoulder." She laughed. I lifted up my head and pulled my phone out of my bra, checking the text.

From: My Handsome Boyfriend

I miss yooouuu! You. Me. Date tonight xxxx :)

Yes I did change his contact name. Like a boss.

To: My Handsome Boyfriend

If you insist. Can you pick me up from sccchhooollll? Because I don't want to walk home and shizz

From: My Handsome Boyfriend

Oh how I love your words. Sarcasm. And sure. I'll pick u up later

I giggled and put away my phone and earned a few glares from some of the people in the classroom.

"What?" I asked Liz.

"Your smiling like a madman." She pointed out.

"So?"

"What's your boyfriend doing now?" She cooed.

"He's picking me up from school." I smiled, pulling out my book and burying my head into it. Not literally, that would....that would just be weird.

"Well tomorrow we need to hang out. Your boyfriends stealing you from me." She pouted.

"Awh Liz you could never be replaced!" I cooed, pinching her cheeks. She swatted away my hands and did some really weird karate moves before paying attention to the teacher.

~*~

The final bell had rang and I slowly got up, suddenly feeling really light headed. I staggered to my locker, pulling out my bag and placing in my books before heading outside.

"Bye Em!" Liz called, getting into her moms car.

"B-bye!" I smiled, steadying myself.

"Guess who?" A strangely familiar voice said from behind me, covering my eyes.

"Obama?"

"Yes."

"OMG!" I squealed, spinning around and pecking my boyfriend on the lips. No it wasn't actually Obama, sorry if you were confused.

Obviously that wasn't enough because he pulled me forward, connecting our lips once again, allowing the kiss to last longer and be more passionate.

"You bitch!" Someone yelled. I pulled away to find Tiffany and before I could say 'Carrots' she smacked me across the face and stomped off.

"Em are you okay?" Harry said, standing in front of me and caressing my cheek.

"Ouch." I mumbled, the light headedness appearing again.

"It's okay EmmaBoo." He smiled, pressing a kiss to my cheek. That's when I lost it. My body lost control and fell to the ground and all I saw was black.

A/N I know this is short, but I wanted to leave y'all at a cliff hanger! Comment!

Ummm....So COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT!

~Amanda xx