He's Like The Silent Letter In Pterodactyl.

Hi! Its hhessburg, Amanda's co-author! I wrote this chapter and I hope you enjoy!!

__________________________

Chapter 31

Emma's POV

It has been a couple days since I last saw Harry. Fuck amneisa! I want my old boyfriend back. Really badly. But I can't do anything about it. Things may or may not go back to normal. And I'm really scared about that. Sure he may of called me by my nickname that he had given me a while back but that doesn't necessarily mean that he remembers everything. But maybe he's beginning to get back his memory. 

I got a text, from Harry. Yay! *cue me and Psy the Teddy Bear's happy dance* 

Yeah we have one of those. Don't judge. 

I contemplated texting him many times but always decided against it, not wanting to seem like the clingy desperate girlfriend. 

It reads...

From: Hazzy Haz

Hi EmmaBoo, I was wanting to ask you if we could go on a date today?xx

I quickly replied

To: Hazzy Haz

Hey! Sure I would love too! What time and where?xx

I waited a couple minutes for him to text back. It was great to know I was finally getting a few pieces back from my old boyfriend! He's like a really hard puzzle, you know one of those ones with 100 pieces, and I have to figure him out instead of getting frustrated and throwing him at the wall. Or getting Liz to throw him at the wall. Okay I'm gonna stop talking about Harry's relation to puzzles. 

He finally texted back...

From: Hazzy Haz

I'm not telling you where! But you can wear casual clothes I guess. I'll pick you up around one. xx

Cheeky, Cheeky, Boy. Damn, He is like a puzzle. I have to find the piece to where the date is going to be. Okay that's the last time I'll mention puzzles. 

I texted back...

To: Hazzy Haz

Ugh stupid cheeky boy. Alright I'll be ready. Bye! xx

Wait he said would pick me up.

HE CAN DRIVE? WITH AMNESIA? I didn't know people that had amnesia could drive. Alright Emma chill out. Channel your inner glacier. I'm sure you'll be fine. 

So it's 11:15. I have just enough time to get ready.

I decided to hop into the shower. I put my phone on a dock for some music to listen to while I'm in the shower. Yes, sometimes I like to sing in the shower. I jumped into the running water—which probably wasn't a safe idea but what the hell?—and washed my hair while singing/yelling..