I'm Looking For That Little Shit That Pushed Me In The Pool

• Dedicated to Everyone

You guys are gonna be sad by the end of this chapter. Lawl.

Chapter 33

Emma’s POV

After about 15 minutes I had finally gotten my hair to dry naturally and was back in my party dress that thankfully was nice and dry on the ground where Harry had tossed it. Speaking of Harry, he had been hiding from me ever since he threw me in, complimented me, then took off running. That little bastard.

Currently I was sitting on a lawn chair with Charlotte, Liberty, Fili, Liz and Eleanor—who had decided to join us—surrounding me. It was a fun time just talking and laughing but still my eyes were peeled for that sneaky little curly hair guy that I called my boyfriend. 

“Hey Em, why do you keep looking around like you want to kill someone?” Liz questioned her voice a little louder due to the music that was blaring throughout her backyard. Currently Slow Down by Selena Gomez was playing and many people were either dancing or enjoying their time in the pool. Some of the guests here I didn’t know only because the people that I did invite brought them with them. But I didn’t mind, as long as they brought me a present.

“I’m looking for that little shit that pushed me in the pool,” I answered, my eyes traveling over to where Niall, Zayn, Liam and Louis were standing without Harry. Louis was standing with a scared expression on his adorable little Eleanor loving face.

“Harry?” Fili confirmed, following my gaze over to Louis.

I rolled my eyes, “No, Obama.”

“I’m gonna let that slide only because it’s your birthday.”

Ka-Ching! Always use the birthday card on your birthday. Actually that sounded a lot better in my head.

“So Eleanor, how’s your boyfriend?” I smirked, biting my lip to hold back laughter.

“He’s no longer obsessing about Harry so that’s good. Oh and I’m not supposed to tell you this but Harry’s hiding behind the food table. Louis texted me a while ago.” She giggled, showing me the text on her iPhone.

“It’s okay. I don’t know exactly what I’m going to do to him yet.”

“Hey Em, I’ll be right back,” Charlotte smiled, quickly getting up and scurrying over to where Niall was. Aww.

“Aww,” I voiced my thoughts, bursting out laughing when Liberty said it at the same time I did. Great minds think alike.

“Why don’t you just push him in the pool yourself?” Fili asked, stopping once she heard the song that had just come on. “Oh my god it’s our song!”

‘I fell in love in a 7/11 parking lot’

‘Sat on the curb drinking slurpees we mixed with alcohol’

The only sound filling my ears now was my friends and I belting out the lyrics and doing random dance moves to the catchy song.