Epilogue

• Dedicated to Everyone Who's Ever Supported Me

What You've All Been Waiting For...Drumroll Please.....The Epilogue! I Hope It Doesn't Suck, Took A Lot Of Time To Write!

10 Something Years later....idk I ain't Jesus

Emma's POV

"Mummy, Mummy! Look what I drew!" Alexis exclaimed, holding her picture up from the table. On it was our whole family looking happy as ever. I laughed seeing that she used a red crayon to colour my hair and it looked quite wild to be honest.

"That's beautiful sweetie! Go show daddy, he'll hang it on the fridge for you!" She ran off into the kitchen as fast as she could leaving me with our 4 month old son Joshua.

Harry and I had waited a few years before having kids after our wedding and never expected to have 3 absolutely lovely chldren. First we had the twins Alexis Anne Styles and Darcy Elizabeth Styles who were both 5, with names we came to a compromise on easily and recently a few months back we welcomed Joshua Edward Styles into the world. All three of the kids inherited brown hair from Harry and I, since my natural hair colour was brown, and while the twins had green eyes Joshua had brown just like his mummy which I was proud to show off to pretty much everyone.

As for the rest of Harry's mates, well Louis and Eleanor had a beautiful baby girl named Mary who had her mother and fathers hair colour. She was so cute at 8 months old. Zayn and Perrie hadn't had any kids yet, but were indeed working on it because every time Perrie and I were alone together she'd somehow bring up her and Zayn's sex life. And let me tell you it was busy. Liam and Liberty had a boy named Daniel who was almost 6 already and loved the cameras. It was easy to tell if he had a voice like his dads then he would definitely be famous some day. Niall and Charlotte were like Zayn and Perrie, no kids but working on it. She had unfortunately had one miscarriage a year ago that was hard for her to forget and caused her to be scared about having another one. My best friend Liz was happily married to a new guy named Austin who she had met a few years ago after breaking up with Leo. Yeah he was gay. Turns out he was only dating her to get close to Niall because apparently he was scrumptious. Gross, who even says scrumptious?

Anyway, it seemed as if we all turned out good. The boys no longer performed anymore except for the occasional set at an arena. Today was the day we were all going to get back together again as a reunion only because all of us had been so busy we hadn't seen each other in what seemed like ages. It was obvious that Harry missed his best friends too because almost every night he'd watch some of the movies they had made as a band over the years they were together.

"You look lovely babe," Harry whispered in my ear, giving me a gently peck on the cheek.

"I'm wearing jeans and a shirt idiot," I teased, handing Josh over to him so I could finally stand up and stretch.

Not much about Harry had changed really except for his age of course. His chocolate brown curls still rested messily on top of his head and his features looked the same as they did when he was 19, other than the acne that had now disappeared leaving his face perfectly clear with the exception of occasional stubble.

I had kept my hair its usual velvet red colour but it slowly was starting to turn brown again, the way I had it when I was way younger.

"Okay, I can take him back now." I smiled once all my muscles had finally been stretched.

"No baby, you've had him all day. Let me take him."

I rolled my eyes, "Haz, he's only 4 months old. It's the mothers' job to be around the baby all the time," I stated, sass rolling off my tongue. If he thinks I was mean when I was pregnant he should know not to mess with me now.

Harry handed over Josh in surrender and raised up his hands, confirming his defeat.

"Hi Joshie, you're going to have a good time with Grandma Anne's today aren't you?" I cooed, poking his small little nose causing him to smile a toothless smile. Josh was of course named after my brother and since Harry wanted to have a part in the name to, we both mutually agreed on his middle name being Edward. Whether it sounded perfect or not, we'd love him either way and actually in my opinion, I loved his name.

"Smile!" Harry exclaimed, taking a picture with his iPhone.

"We wanna be in a picture!" Darcy and Alexis cheered simultaneously, running into the room with whip cream all over their clothes.

"Aw, girls, I just picked out your outfits and did your hair! And you messed it up! How did this start?" I groaned. Their eyes immediately darted to Harry and I let out a huff of air.

"Did daddy give you the whip cream again?"

"No!"

"Yes!"

Harry and the girls said in unison causing me to laugh. "Harry, since you caused this, go get them cleaned up. We have to be at Louis and Eleanor's in 30 minutes."

The three of them pouted and I could've sworn as Harry walked away with the girls he whispered, "Mummy's always feisty. Don't ever get a boyfriend so you don't have to act like that."

He was going to have to fight off so many boys when they were older if they had my looks. I was always the irresistible one out of Harry and myself. Just because he was in previously in a boy band doesn't mean that I'm lying. He can't win everything!

"Okay Joshie, let's go into your crib. Mummy's gotta check her phone." My iPhone had been vibrating for a while in my pocket and I couldn't stand it because I was beginning to get a bit ticklish. And I'm not good at handling being tickled as you've seen with my brother.

I had 3 notifications, 2 of them being Twitter mentions and the other one being a text.

@Harry_Styles: @EmStyles and our baby boy. Cute isn't he? instagram.com/d/fgtsdp

@Harry_Styles: @EmStyles is a feisty wife. Always making me do the hard work... ;)xx

Rolling my eyes at his stupid comment about me I then went to check the text I had received from Eleanor.

From: EllyBelly :)

Excited to see you babe. Just a warning, Louis' cooking the food so I'm not sure how good it will be. We can always order in? xx

I replied,

To: EllyBelly :)

Tell him if he couldn't cook years ago, I don't think he can cook now xx

Louis was definitely crap at cooking, especially large meals and considering there was a lot of people going I knew there was gonna be something burnt to a crisp once we got there.

All of a sudden Harry came running down the stairs, Alexis on his back and Darcy on his shoulders. It was quite an amusing thing to look at actually. He sent me a sly wink before running towards the couch and dropping the girls onto the soft cushions. They were both in the middle of a giggling fit when there was a knock on the door, interrupting their fun time.

"Anne!" I greeted, hugging my mother in law. It was quite weird thinking that, but I couldn't deny what she legally was.

"Emma darling! How're you?" She exclaimed.

Before I could answer Harry cleared his throat and gave his mum a hug. "Hi mum, missed you too," he mumbled, sarcasm dripping from his words. I laughed and shook my head, pushing him away.

"Pah-lease, me and your mother need to catch up. It's been far too long."

"Indeed, it has. Harry why aren't you getting me some tea? Hurry up, you two have to leave soon and I want to talk to Emma!" She ordered, causing Harry to furrow his eyebrows. Either way he retreated to the kitchen, most likely to avoid his mum's wrath if he disobeyed. He's 29 and still follows his mums orders like he were 5.

Anne and I chatted for a while before Harry, the twins and I had to leave for the party. We had Anne come and stay at our house to babysit Joshua in fear that if we brought him to the reunion he would just be a crying, complaining mess. He was what kept us both up at night after all.

"I can't wait to see Mary!" Darcy cheered as I strapped her into her car seat.

Alexis frowned, "No Darcy, we wanna see Daniel."

"Why is Daniel more important stupid head?"

"Because he's cooler!"

"Not uh!"

"Yeah huh!"

"Girls!" Harry and I exclaimed in unison, sharing the same amused look afterwards.

"Alexis, you and Daniel are not going to date. At least not while Uncle Liam and your daddy are around." I laughed, causing her to pout. It was cute how much she resembled Harry when she did that.

After a long agonizing car ride consisting of the girls fighting over which one was better and myself having to silence them more than once, we finally arrived at Lou and Eleanor's a few minutes late.

Darcy and Alexis dashed in their house faster than I could even shut the car door and I furrowed my eyebrows, wondering what trouble they could be getting in now. It was crazy. I never pictured me and Harry coming this far, but I knew I didn't regret it at all. I loved my life, loved my family, loved myself. Nothing really had changed other than the few kids we had created together. Don't even get me started on those times.

"Em!" Liz's cheerful voice interrupted my thoughts and I looked up to see her dashing towards me.

"Liz!" I grinned like a Cheshire cat, pulling her in for a hug.

"And hello my annoyingly handsome cousin. How've you been?"

"Dashing thanks for asking little rascal." He winked, walking past us to give her husband Austin one of those bro hugs.

Greetings came in from left and right once the four of us went into the house together and before I knew it Louis lifted me up from the ground, spinning me around in the air.

"Hey Em's," He beamed once I was placed firmly on the ground and leaned down to press a kiss to my cheek.

"Sup Lou. How's things in the hood?"

"We live in a nice neighborhood!" Louis defended himself. It was a joke I had come up with a while ago, because of the other houses around his. Most of them looked like dumps with an exception of the one he owned. His was quite nice actually. I always teased, saying he was going to get robbed because of how nice the house was compared to the others.

"Whatever you say rich boy."

Alexis immediately hopped up onto my lap once I sat down on the leather couch, and leaned in to whisper in my ear, "You'll let me date right mummy?"

I laughed, "You will have a lot of time for that baby girl."

Reminiscing back on the old days I remembered when Harry and One Direction for that matter were just people I fantasized about meeting. Of course I knew with Liz as my best friend, I'd eventually meet Harry one day, but I never expected everything to turn out the way it did. My wildest dreams had come true and now Harry and I had a lovely family, amazing friends, and love so sweet it could never be taken away from us.

Mum and I had patched things up a long while ago and I was able to go to her for anything now, something I hadn't been able to do for a long time before. Even though I'd probably jinx it, my life couldn't be more perfect.

I loved it so much.

I loved Harry so much.

I loved everything so much.

Thank god for love.

Oh my god this was too sappy and kinda sucky but hello guys and here's the Epilogue. Some of you were confusing me saying like what is the epilogue going to be called.

Guys an epilogue is defined as a section of speech at the end of a book that serves as a conclusion to what has happened.(THANK YOU DICTIONARY) That's what this is. It's kinda like a last chapter but not really. Now I hope you lovelies like it, because it took me a while to write. I'm not going to be all sappy and give you a long authors note, I'll do that in the next part but I want you guys to know that Sweet Love(previously known as Skype Call Gone Wrong but tweeked)is now officially over. The story is done with the exception of occasional authors notes.

Thank you all!

Shoutouts in this chapter go to
@partycat123 @theebs123 @kaylaconley2 @julia_brookexoxoand @lovingllifefor their amazing lovely nice comments. Go check them out and follow them! They're awesome!

Again, I'll probably make an author's note after this later.

OH AND IT'S FREAKING ALMOST MY BIRTHDAY! WISH ME HAPPY BIRTHDAY PLEASE AND I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER!

Love you!

~Amanda xx

P.S. Twitter: Amanda_Nicholee

Instagram: Its_Amanda_P

Kik: 1DLuver9932

Oh and hey, go to my page and give me a follow? That'd make you even awesomer than you lovelies already are! Because I Like Followers!