And That Hobo On The Side Of The Road Is An Alpaca

Chapter 22

Emma's POV 

"Oh my god it's beautiful." I gaped, staring at the scene. We were surrounded by dozens of flowers and candles, causing the table in the middle to stand out.

Harry cheekily smiled at me and interlaced our fingers as he led me to the table. He kindly pulled out my chair, allowing me to sit down.

"Thank you kind sir." I giggled, smiling at him as he sat down.

"You're welcome m'lady." He replied. A familiar boy in a waiters outfit, came and handed us menus. The menu only had a few choices of food on it.

"Carrot Soup." 

"Carrot Salad."  

"Carrot Chicken."  

"Carrot Steak."  

"Peri Peri Chicken."

"What the hell? How do you make Carrot Steak?" I raised an eyebrow at the waiter who was wearing glasses and a beanie.

"There was only supposed to be Peri Peri Chicken on the menu?" Harry told the waiter who bit his lip.

"Wait a second..." I pulled the beanie off his head and removed his glasses.

"Louis!" I exclaimed, glaring at him. He innocently smiled at me, until he turned his attention to Harry.

"Louis we were supposed to have a real waiter!" He argued, hitting him up side the head.

"Oi! Well I kind of maybe accidentally hit the real waiter in the head with a baseball bat and he may or may not be in a coma in a dumpster on the side of the street." He sheepishly smiled, causing my eyes to go wide.

"Coma!? Louis go get him and take him to a hospital."

"But it's 12 blocks from here!"

"You're unbelievable." I groaned, laying my head on my arms.

"Louis you're ruining our date. Just go get the Peri Peri Chicken!" Harry snapped, causing me to laugh. Louis sadly walked away and winked at me before I turned my attention back to Harry.

"I did not plan this." He defended himself, a smile coming onto my face.

"I know. It doesn't matter. As long as I'm with you." His smile faded.

"Yeah, now I have to tell you something." I raised an eyebrow.

"What is it?"

"FOOD!" Louis interrupted, placing plates of delicious Peri Peri Chicken on our plates. I laughed, seeing it was still in a Nando's bag and began to eat. Louis suddenly pulled a chair up to the table and began stuffing his mouth with our food.

"Oi, mate!" Harry exclaimed, slapping Louis' arm away.

"What? We better eat it all before Niall gets he-"

"NIALL'S HERE! Oh Louis I took care of the bod....Oh hey Harry, Hey Emma." Harry groaned and I comfortingly patted his head as Zayn and Liam followed behind Niall. They immediately began eating our food and I sighed.

Harry looked at me and nodded his head towards the woods, a nice quiet spot for us to hang out. I nodded and we snuck out of the boys range and into the woods where Harry let out a breath of air and wrapped an arm around me.

"I'm sorry. They completely ruined our date." He apologized.

"Harry, it's fine. What matters to me is that we're both here. So lets just forget about it okay?" He nodded and stopped, looking straight down at me.

"What?" I giggled, brushing a strand of my velvet red hair out of my face.

"You're the best girl in the world." I blushed and wrapped my arms around his neck, staring deep into his emerald eyes.

"Thanks Haz." He grinned and leaned his head down towards mine, his eyes flickering down to my lips. I copied his actions until our lips met, moving in sync as I tugged his soft curls.

Whispers could be heard as we continued to kiss and I breathlessly pulled away to see the 4 smirking boys, standing at the entrance to the woods. Louis was jumping up and down, probably hyper which didn't surprise me at all.

"Guys guys guys! I had like energy drinks and I'm like so energized and I like drank the whole thing. Like the whole thing. HazzaBear I drank like the whole thing. And it was sooo good and I'm like 'Ooh you taste good!' And it's likes 'Nahh Brah you tripping!' And I'm like 'Whoa I'm so hyper. I'm talking to a energy drink!'" We all burst out laughing as Louis continued to ramble on, talking something about adopting alpacas.

"Louis you do not need an alpaca." I giggled as we headed out of the woods.

"But they're like 'I'm an alpaca and you're an alpaca and she's an alpaca and he's an alpaca and that hobo on the side of the road is an alpaca'!"

"You know I kind of want some of that energy drink." I smirked. Louis jumped up and down before shoving two cans of Red Bull in my hands.

"Oh great I'm sure Emma will be fantastic when she's hyped up. She's the only one that helps me around here!" Liam sighed.

A few minutes later I was intoxicated with energy as I jumped around in Harry's arms. We decided to walk home behind the boys and I suddenly remembered something.

"Harry what were you going to tell me?" I asked. He stopped and sighed, turning to me and giving me a slight smile.

"Well um...Emma, One Direction are...going back....on tour." At that moment all the energy left me and I just stood there frozen. Dammit.

A/N Sorry lovelies for taking so freaking long! I've been really lazy! Hope you enjoy this chapter and heheh cliffy! Mhmm I'm mean.

Lol so I want to see lots of votes for this chapter or else I won't write the next chapter. Thanks little ducklings.

So thoughts on this chapter? What do you guys think?

~Amanda xx