Hands Off Buddy!

Chapter 20

Emma's POV

My eyes fluttered open to the sound of beeping, similar to the same morning I got all the text messages. This time I knew it wasn't mocking me, more like begging me to get up. I leaned up from my spot only to feel a sharp pain in my lower stomach.

"Miss. Starr! Your awake! Excellent! I'll go tell your friends!" The doctor beamed. It was the normal greeting routine. Harry apologizing for the whole thing, Liz giving him grief about it, the other boys telling them to shut the fuck up and Perrie crying happily.

I just couldn't wait until I got out of this hell hole.

1 Week Later.....

"Well Mr. Styles it looks like she's free to go." I grinned and jumped up from the stupid hospital bed, grabbing the bag of few clothes.

"Don't touch me. Don't touch me. Back dafuq off. Hands off buddy! Peace losers!" I yelled to random workers of the hospital. Harry followed behind laughing at my reactions.

"Gosh EmmaBoo, be so mean to the people that saved you life." He teased, opening up his car door for me. I got in and stuck out my tongue at him, poking his to cage playfully.

"Hey, I'm just anxious to get back...home." I knew my home was with Harry, and honestly I couldn't be happier.

The car ride home consisted of silence and awkward hand holding. I couldn't be happier when Harry pulled into the lot and I dashed out of the car. Before I could run any further two arms gently grabbed me around the waist and lifted me up bridal style.

"Harreh!" I whined, clinging my arms around his neck.

"I want to get to know you better." He whispered, carrying me up to our room.

"Then lets get to know each other better." I shrugged. I cuddled up to Harry on our bed and took in his amazing scent.

"Tell me things you like."

"Well I like when boys play with my hair, I love to cuddle. Roses are my favorite flower. I love chocolate and I like boys with curly hair." I giggled, playing with his soft ringlets.

"Your in luck. I don't know if you've noticed but I have curly hair." He smirked, fiddling with my velvet colored hair.

"And your cute." I laughed, softly caressing his cheek.

"No your cute." He cooed, pecking me on the nose.

"Don't get all lovey Dovey with me."

"You know you like it."

"I like you." He smirked and pressed his lips against mine for a long passionate kiss. Our lips moved in sync for a while until we were anxious for air, resulting in pulling away.

"USE PROTECTION!" Louis yelled, whom I just noticed was standing in the doorway.

"Lou!" I beamed, hugging the Doncaster boy.

"We saw each other at the hospital." He said in a 'duh' tone.

"Yeah but that was ages ago. I missed your weirdness." I giggled.

"BooBear your stealing my girlfriend!" Harry complained.

"I can't help that I'm attractive!" He protested.

"Did someone say attractive?" Zayn announced, entering the room. I rolled my eyes and retracted my arms from Louis, sitting on the edge of Harry and I's bed.

"Is Zayn bragging again?" Next thing you know Liam is strolling in.

"What's going on guys, is the food in here?" Niall asked.

"God what is this One Direction try to ruin Harry and Emma's alone time?!" I exclaimed, using my hands for emphasized.

"But Harry's.....in One Direction....and you just said....One Direction.....so doesn't that mean...." Louis trailed off, looking at me with an amused look.

"Just leave us alone." Harry groaned, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"No Louis don't cry." I ran to Louis and put my arms around him once again. He looked up at me and he was laughing, a smirk on his face.

"I'm a good actor. OMG like if I don't make it as a singer I could always be a actor!" Louis squealed like a little girl. I literally think everyone in the room face palmed themselves when Louis said that.

"Louis you moron! You already are a singer!" Liam said, causing Lou to face palm himself.

"I literally don't know how I deal with you guys. I need some girl time." I paused for a second before screaming. "LIZ!" I yelled pulling out my phone. Time for some girl time.

A/N Okay I'm so so so so so so so sorry for the wait my lovelies. I promise I'll try to update faster now. I'll try to update on Sundays or some where around there!

Thanks for over 6,000 reads! If you like this chapter comment "Harry Styles is sexy!"

Luff you!

~Amanda xx