Shut The Fuck Up, Sit The Fuck Down, And Listen To One Direction Songs

Hello lovelies! I have a few things to share with you this lovely morning/afternoon/evening/taco. Firstly, I have a few shoutouts to give.

Go read Another World by My1dlovestory because it's really good along with these other ones.

I'm not innocent by ItsAyumiDuh99

Ours Forever by nialls_princess_andy

Accidentally Met by softball_directioner

Best Friends Brother by NataliTomlinson, a long overdue shoutout that I had promised a while ago but forgot.

Lost but found by CrystalDuff

Fix Her Styles by cutiepielove321

Now, the dedication for this chapter goes to one of my newly found friends that shares some of the same interests as me and can barely speak Spanish! Drumroll please!

Dedications goes to: emilylove17 !!! Congratulations!!! Do Not, I repeat Do Not fret if you did not get a dedication this chapter because you can get one next chapter by being my favourite commenter!

Some of this chapter was written by @smartbookworm my co author who unfortunately gave the job up, but I still hope you enjoy it!!

Read the authors note at the end to know officially who got the parts as girlfriends, and some extra stuff! Bye lovelies xx

~Amanda xx

Chapter 28

Emma's POV

" LIZZ!"

She's always so hard to wake up.

"LIZZZZZ!!" I continued jumping up and down until she finally rolled over.    

"The...muffins are...in the...cupboard...." She says, then proceeds to fall right back to sleep.    

But those muffins do sound good.    

"Liz!" I whined, "Today is our day! Come on get up! Don't make me get the hosepipe" I yawned still tired from getting up at a time like this.    

"You don't even know where hosepipe is. Wait... We don't even have a hosepipe."    After this realisation she was more awake sitting in her bed and rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.    

"Ugh fine I'll be right down, just go...pick something to do."   I already decided I actually wanted to try girly things today.  Therefore I have decided to go to the beauty parlour and spend my coupon for free stuff there.    But let's just go down and pretend to be thinking...   When in fact I'm going to be snaking on the muffins...hehe evil little me.    

Liz came skipping downstairs but stopped at the sight of me.  

A muffin hung half in-half out, of my mouth while I looked like a deer in the headlights.    

She gave me and unusual look but decided not to question it. Phew... I told you guys I'm a ninja...Potato Ninja.

"Let's do something fun today. You know, to take your mind off of things. I'm thinking skiing, or bungee jumping, or OH MY GOD we should go sky diving!" Liz exclaimed, slapping her hands over her mouth as she leaped around the room. 

"Liz, I'm not doing any of those things. And if anything we need to get me caught up on school work. How many days do you think I've missed exactly? 20 or 30?" 

She rolled her eyes before holding her fingers in front of her face and mouthing numbers to herself.