But I'm Watching You Curly

Chapter 13

Emma's POV

"Do you like the place?" Josh asked as he helped me pull in my suitcases. America was nice. New surroundings, new life.

"It's nice. Not as nice as home though." I sighed, placing the heavy suitcase on my bed.

"Em's you needed to get away from home for a while. Just wait, you'll enjoy it here." He smiled, patting my head.

"Fine. But I'm not unpacking now. I'm going to bed." He nodded and I got under my covers, pulling my phone out of my back pocket. I had 5 texts. 4 from Harry. 1 from Liz. I deleted the ones from Harry and opened the one from Liz.

From: Liz

Harry's flipping out. As expected. Sorry to lay this on u babe. Sleep well. I think it's that time lol?

I giggled and set my phone on the night stand, slowly closing my eyes.

~*~

2 Days Later....

"Thank you." I smiled, handing the money over to the lady behind the counter. I exited Starbucks and made my way down the street, taking in the sights.

America is beautiful. Different stores and sights, it's really breath taking.

After taking a sip of my coffee, I walked back to Josh's flat that was only around the corner. Quietly I started humming to myself, letting my mind wander to other things.

'I wonder how Harry is.' My mind thought, making me mentally slap myself. Why am I still thinking about him?

"Joshie I'm home!" I yelled as I turned my back to close the door.

"Kay lil' sis. Someone's here to see you." I turned back around smile on my face as it quickly faded. I dropped my coffee to the floor, letting the warm liquid spread across the wood.

Words wouldn't come out of my mouth as I faced the person that hurt me more than one time.

"H-harry?" I managed to stutter out, quickly bending over and picking up the coffee cup. Harry was sitting on the couch while Josh was probably in his room. I threw the cup into the trash and began to clean up the mess.

"I can explain." He said suddenly, getting up and coming towards me.

"Explain what? You cheated on me Harry!" I exclaimed, shoving him back.

"I promise she forced herself on me. I pushed her away! It was only for a second. I-I love you Emma." He explained.

"Why'd you come all the way out here?"

"For you. Louis' covering for me."

"Wait, they don't even know your here? Harry you shouldn't of came." I scolded

"I came for you Emma. I love you and I don't want to loose you. Please believe me." He took my hands in his and looked into my eyes with seriousness.

"How do I know your not going to hurt me again?" I whispered, looking straight into his eyes. His face turned into pure guilt and he did something I didn't expect for him to do. He gently pushed me against the wall and forcefully put his lips on mine.

It was wrong but it felt so right. That's cliché isn't it?

My hands found their way to his curls and he smiled into the kiss, probably happy I didn't shove him on the floor.

"Does that answer your question?" He asked, connecting out foreheads.

"You tell me." I giggled, kissing him once again.

"I've missed this so much." He smiled, lifting me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms stayed around his neck.

"Did you really come just for me?" He carried me into my room and sat down at the end of my bed so I was straddling him.

"Yup. And I'm in big trouble too. But I don't care." He kissed my forehead, his lips lingering there longer than normal.

"Harry you should go back. I don't want you to, but I also don't want you to get in trouble." I sighed, running my fingers through his soft curls.

"Emma, I don't want to leave without you. Please come back with me?" He smiled sheepishly, a look of hope on his face.

"I don't have anywhere to stay. I don't want to go back with my parents without Josh."

"You have me." A strangely familiar voice said from behind me.

"Liz!" I yelled, jumping off of Harry's lap and hugging my best friend.

"Em I want you to come back to London too! Your boyfriends got a pretty convincing story. So I'm going to let it slide this time. But I'm watching you curly." She pointed a finger at Harry and shook her head, her gaze returning to me.

"If it makes you feel any better, Josh said you could come." Liz said, smiling at me.

"If I say yes, will you guys be happy?"

"Yes!" Liz squealed.

"Then fine. I'll go." Someone's arms wrapped around my waist from behind and I smiled, as Harry pressed a kiss to the top of my head.

A/N Okay so I updated earlier than I planned so your welcome. Thanks to @CreatingDamage for commenting on my last chapter!!

Thanks to all that's reading this story I love you all!

~Amanda xx