I'm The One That Feels Like I've Been Run Over

SHOUTOUT To @evilbear123 @Felibabyy @AdebolaAdenodi and @DragonQueen95 for commenting on my last chapter

Chapter 18

Emma's POV

I woke up to quietness. At first I didn't know where I was but then the past events with Harry and Zayn came back to me.

Where's Harry?

"Emma your up! Thank god your okay." Zayn startled me. I tried to lean up but my head was throbbing rapidly.

"Where's Harry?" I hoped he was still here, so I could apologize again. I also remember telling him I loved him. Wow.

"He's in his room. Has been there for a while. Says he needs some time." I nodded and frowned, knowing it was because of me.

"I think he feels more guilty than mad." Zayn reassured me, patting my back comfortingly.

"Why would he be guilty? I'm the one that feels like I've been run over with a truck full of guilt." He laughed but then his expression changed.

"Emma, do you know how bad you hit your head? Of course he's gonna feel guilty he pushed you into the freaking corner of a glass table!" I scooted back in fear as he yelled.

"I'm sorry okay. I'm just shaken up too. I'll leave you. If you need anything, call me." He gave me one last smile before exiting the room and leaving me alone.

I really want to go see Harry.

Slowly I stood up from the couch and made my way down the hall, stopping in front of Harry's door. Quietly I opened it-surprised it was unlocked in the first place-and entered his room.

There he was, his back facing me, laying down on his bed, his head buried in his pillow. I sighed and shut the door behind me before laying down next to him and burying my head in the crook of his neck.

"Harry, I'm so so so soo sorry. I was drunk and I really didn't know what I was doing. I absolutely didn't feel anything and I realize I love you Harry. And I'll admit it. I love you okay?" I rambled, not noticing that he had turned to face me.

"Please please please forgive me." I begged, now looking straight into his green eyes.

"I love you too." He smiled before closing the gap in between us, almost making me scream in victory. Thank god he forgave me. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if he didn't.

"Emma, I'm really sorry I pushed you." He said, guilt flashing through his eyes.

"Harry it's nothing compared to what I did to you. Don't worry about it." He shook his head.

"You lost a lot of blood. And I mean a lot. I felt so bad that I couldn't even look at you anymore. Not in a bad way, in a guilty way. I literally thought you were gonna die." His eyes looked like they were about to let tears fall at any minute so I sighed.

I pressed my lips to his again and he kissed back, our lips moving in sync until he slid his tongue in my mouth. Fireworks were going off which made me smile, knowing I had felt nothing like this with Zayn.

It was an amazing kiss, like nothing I had ever felt before. Literally, I thought I was going to get burned by how much heat between us.

Soon he pulled back from the kiss and held me in his arms, while I laid on top of him, my head buried in his chest.

Everything was going great until a terrible thought crossed my mind, making me feel guiltier.

Perrie.

A/N So are you guys happy their all goody goody again? And what about Perrie? What is she going to say?

Will she break up with Zayn? Will friendships be broken?

Comment, Vote, Fan, Follow my twitter @Amanda_Nicholee

FOLLOW MEH ^^^^

~Amanda xx