Sweet Love

Previously known as Skype Call Gone Wrong. Re named due to copyright issues and edited

Hello lovelies! This is a new random fan-fic idea and I know this probably won't get many reads, but ya know, I'm trying.

So I hope you like this idea and Comment what you think. Possibly Vote and Fan. Ya know, whatever floats your boat. I'll try to update whenever I can but I have school and One Direction concerts and lol.....I'm messing with you.

But enough with my ramble! Enjoy. Oh btw this is a Harry Styles Fan-Fic because I lurv him ser merch! Lol I'm weird! Enjoy!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1

Emma's POV

"So my cousin Harry, you know Harry right? Well he's coming to town today and I know you love One Direction, beats me why you do, but you need to stay chill," Liz my best friend instructed me while also ranting to me about how much her cousin can be annoying. Which I really didn't get because her cousin is Harry Styles.

Wow, I got straight to the point there.

"Liz, calm down, you know I won't scream when they're around. I'll just wait till I'm alone with you so you have to endure it." I teased, letting laughter escape my lips at Liz's exasperated groan.

"Girls, I'm sorry to interrupt your conversation but everyone is trying to learn here and you're being very disrespectful," Mr. Jones, our history teacher-very boring one might I add-growled, slamming a text book down on my desk. I jumped literally a metre in the air before landing on my seat with a thud, probably creating a bruise in the area.

"I beg to differ Howard, Liz and I are having an extremely detailed conversation about George Washington Carver and how he contributed to World War One." I pursed my lips, trying to keep a straight face while Liz cracked up beside me.

"Is that so? Well how about you join me in detention tomorrow and we can have a very detailed conversation on everything you missed today?" He quirked an eyebrow.

"Nah man I'm good about the whole learning thing but I will come to detention. Got nothing better to do anyway."

Mr. Jones rolled his eyes, defeated, and walked back to the front of his classroom, immediately clearing his throat but was interrupted by the bell ringing.

"Finally out of this hell hole." I groaned, gathering up my books before tugging Liz out of the classroom.

Liz was my very best friend, better than most people in the world, and we were basically attached at the hip. Her real name was Elizabeth but she ordered everyone to call her Liz with an explanation that Elizabeth was too formal. Too formal my ass. Elizabeth was a pretty name but no Liz just had to go with a nickname.

I threw my books into my locker while Liz copied my actions, shoving hers into the locker beside mine. It took us a few days of countless begging trials but it eventually paid off and we got lockers beside each other since first year.

"So you coming over to mine? I want you to meet Harry when he comes so you can let it all out when you get home. I don't need you freaking out all over the place."

"Eep! Okay I'm cool. I'm cool. I'm ice cool. I'm glacier co-"

"Em, shut up. Lets go."

Liz and I took our usual route on the sidewalk back to our homes which conveniently were located next to each other. Was how we met and became best friends in the first place. There was an unfamiliar car parked in the driveway, which signalled it was probably Harry's.

"Mum, dad, I'm home!"

"In here darling!" The high pitched voice of Mrs. Adams called out from the living room.

"I'm here too!" I exclaimed, kicking off my shoes and following my best friend into the other room.

"Oh hello Emma sweetie how are you?" Mrs. Adams asked, embracing me in a hug. I replied with a simple good before pulling back and meeting the emerald eyes of someone I'd been fantasising over for years. Harry Styles.

A/N Hope you guys liked it! Comment, Vote and Fan! Thanks! ~Amanda xx