Lets Go Dance With Sick People

Chapter 16

Emma's POV

It was dark. Too dark. Man that sounds like something you say on those horror movies. When is the scary chainsaw man gonna come out and kill me? How can it kill me if everything is already black? Okay I'm gonna stop thinking now.

Slowly my eyes fluttered open and I was in an unfamiliar room, with white walls, a white bed, a white monitor.

Wait. Hold on a flap jacking second? A monitor.

"Emma! Your awake!" Someone said, wrapping me in a huge hug.

"Uh who are you?" I asked. This boy had curly hair and green eyes, some what familiar.

"Oh no. You don't remember me? I'm your boyfriend Harry. No this can't be happening. Emma it's me." I hit my head a few times, racking my brain for the name.

"Harry! Harry Styles! Oh your my boyfriend. And um, my names Emma." He chuckled.

"Well yes considering I just said it like 5 times." He smiled.

"So I think I'm okay, but can you tell me how old I am just to be sure." I giggled, trying to let all the memories flood in.

"Your 18. We were outside and you fainted. Right now I'm waiting on the doctor to come back with the results on what happened."

"Oh. Well um-"

"Miss. Star your up! Nice to see you." The old looking doctor said, walking into the room.

"I've been expecting you." I said, putting on a poker face. Harry bit his lip and the doctor just raised an eyebrow at me.

"Never mind you don't know how to play along." He nodded and came over, a clipboard in his hand.

"So we have a diagnostics." I raised my eyebrow.

"Results." He clarified.

"Ahhhh. Harry we should start reading the dictionary." He chuckled and took a seat in the chair.

"So basically we've concluded that it's nothing serious. You just didn't have enough blood flow to your head. I would recommend drinking a lot of liquids to help." I nodded and smiled, slowly getting off the bed and hugging Harry.

"Lets go! I hate hospitals!" I whined, tugging him out the doors.

"Oh I adore hospitals. Lets go dance with the sick people!" He joked.

"Are you sure I'm the one that hit my head?"

"What and ever." He rolled his eyes.

~*~

"I win! I win!" I yelled, pointing a finger in Zayn's face and dancing around crazily.

"Whoa..." Is all he said.

"Zayn, really? A girl just beat you in Call of Duty." Niall laughed, smirking at Zayn.

Currently I was hanging out with Niall and Zayn while the rest of the boys did whatever. Harry wouldn't tell me where he was going and the other boys were probably sleeping.

So right now it's Zemiall time! Oh god new ship name.

"I let you win." Zayn mumbled, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Awh Zaynie don't pout because you lost. Pout because I won!" I yelled, sassily dancing again.

"I declare a rematch!" Zayn announced handing me a controller.

"I shall be the judge!" Niall yelled, taking a sip of his water bottle.

Yup I got Niall Horan to drink water instead of eat right now. I'm awesome.

"Ready... Set...." Suddenly Zayn started the game.

"Cheater!!" I yelled, grabbing my controller and trying to catch up.

"I will allow it." Niall smiled, sticking out his tongue at me.

"Traitor! Now you cannot eat for another hour." He gasped and smacked Zayn on the back of the head before stomping off.

"Hey!" Zayn yelled. I took this as an advantage, now winning the game.

"I WIN AGAIN BITCHES!" I screamed, jumping on Zayn and knocking the couch backwards.

"Well that didn't go as planned." I muttered, putting my hands on Zayn's chest and propping myself up.

"Nothing goes as planned with you." He smirked.

"Idiot."

"You know you love me." He winked.

"If you consider today opposite day."

"If today's Opposite Day then I must say you look stunning today."

"Awh thank- WAIT A MOTHER TRUCKING SECOND! YOU JERK!" I yelled, punching him lightly in the arm.

"What and ever. Um Em, can you get off of me?" Zayn chuckled, gesturing towards me. I blushed when I realized I was still hovering above him.

"Sorry." I mumbled, standing up in my original position and holding a hand out to him.

"No thank you. I'm a man I can do this by myself." He stood up and brushed off his pants. I quickly pulled the couch back up and readjusted the pillows.

"Where's Harry?" He asked.

"I don't know. He never told me where he was going." Zayn shrugged and sat back down on the couch, patting the seat beside him. I slowly sat down, pulling out my phone.

To: My Handsome Boyfriend

Baby I miss you! Where are you? xxx

From: My Handsome Boyfriend

You'll see later. I'll talk to you in a bit

I groaned and set down my phone, leaning my head back onto the couch.

"Lets go clubbing." I smiled, looking at Zayn.

"We should invite the other boys, just in case we get out of control."

"Okay you do that, I'll go change. AND GO GO GO!" I sprinted for Harry's room and closed the door behind me.

A/N So again drama will be coming in the next chapter. You guys might not like the drama, but it's how I keep my book alive.

Also thank you guys so much for all the reads I'm getting. Plus the comments. Shout out to: @pkrampetz for commenting probably one of the most awesomest comments ever. I luff you guys.

Keep Commenting!!!

Comment, Vote, Fan, Help me train a monkey? I'm starting to get into the art of Monkentry.

~Amanda xx